[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Redskins Should Change their Name

spain

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I've been a member for over a year and have always enjoyed reading the forums because of the stimulating wit and perceptive insight. I just never felt the inclination to post anything until Spain's post on this topic. The post's so far have been hilarious and have made an otherwise drap, rainy day very much more enjoyable. Geuss I'll have to find an avi and sig line.

:D  Where in the Constitution does it say we have the right to not be offended?

797936[/snapback]

Right next to the part where it says whitey is allowed to own blackskins..

:D I've been a member for over a year and have always enjoyed reading the forums because of the stimulating wit and perceptive insight.  I just never felt the inclination to post anything until Spain's post on this topic.  The post's so far have been hilarious and have made an otherwise drap, rainy day very much more enjoyable.  Geuss I'll have to find an avi and sig line.

798114[/snapback]

Welcome aboard. :D

:D I've been a member for over a year and have always enjoyed reading the forums because of the stimulating wit and perceptive insight.  I just never felt the inclination to post anything until Spain's post on this topic.  The post's so far have been hilarious and have made an otherwise drap, rainy day very much more enjoyable.  Geuss I'll have to find an avi and sig line.

798114[/snapback]

Thank you SPAIN for saving FRIDAY!!!! Henceforth whenever it rains, on a Friday, at the end of APRIL, we shall count ourselves lucky, to have been in his presence.

God Bless SPAIN!!!! DOH!! Did it again...dont offend, dont offend, Bless you SPAIN!

Thank you SPAIN for saving FRIDAY!!!!  Henceforth whenever it rains, on a Friday, at the end of APRIL, we shall count ourselves lucky, to have been in his presence.

God Bless SPAIN!!!!  DOH!! Did it again...dont offend, dont offend, Bless you SPAIN!

798279[/snapback]

:D That sh*t is funny to me.

Thank you SPAIN for saving FRIDAY!!!!  Henceforth whenever it rains, on a Friday, at the end of APRIL, we shall count ourselves lucky, to have been in his presence.

God Bless SPAIN!!!!  DOH!! Did it again...dont offend, dont offend, Bless you SPAIN!

798279[/snapback]

You are quite welcome! You have alot of company my friend. Spain's fans are legion...

You are quite welcome!  You have alot of company my friend.  Spain's fans are legion...

798542[/snapback]

Straight from the streets of the NSHVL with a "Been there,homie. Done that,homie." attitude sure to get true heads noddin and Crunk Cups hoisted. Here to feed your mind with introspective lyrics and start a party with tight beats, the 3rd Coast Mixtape Messiah hits thehuddle harded than Club hits a bong.

I present.....jeffspain.

I almost even considered responding to the content of this thread.

Then I figured I'd let people figure out for themselves what good little fishies they are.

798699[/snapback]

Caveman. we are solving all the important problems here. Draft over, holdouts abound, what else is there for the collective wisdom of the Huddle to do if not focus on the important issues. America needs us man! :D

Straight from the streets of the NSHVL with a "Been there,homie. Done that,homie." attitude sure to get true heads noddin and Crunk Cups hoisted. Here to feed your mind with introspective lyrics and start a party with tight beats, the 3rd Coast Mixtape Messiah hits thehuddle harded than Club hits a bong.

I present.....jeffspain.

798567[/snapback]

Straight outta Ca$hville homey!

"If You Own the Washington Redskins You're a C*ck"

by Atom & His Package

I like sports

There are some things I force myself to miss

like I never met an athlete I like in hockey

in Texas

when it comes to native American nickname teams

Even within the contents of sports it's awful and mean

and you'll go wah wah wah you're so PC

and i will say hey wait

my my my how have the tables have turned

to be a f*cking *** is a desirable trait

while we're on the subject of changing team names

there's no jazz in Utah

and few lakes in LA

just this once give me the

benefit of the doubt

the Bullets became the Wizards - too violent?! get out!

and you'll go wah wah wah you're so PC

and i will say hey wait

remind me again how it came to be

that being a stupid american is a desirable trait

wouldn't that be offensive if we cheered

"rah rah rah for the Carolina negroes

with a beat box cheer and a big foam afro"

the Minnesota Vikes became the New York kikes

with dollar bills on their helmets

cause thats what they're like ya know

"Atom, what about the Saints, Angels, Padres, ain't that the same thing for Christians that's offending you?"

When there's a Jesus Christ mascot dog shooting crucifixes

and nailed to a cross dying to save the team

you'll be right, you'll be right but until then you're not right

so what's your take on Washington redskins

what's your take on the Cleveland Indians

what's your take on Washington redskins

what's your take on the Cleveland Indians

I think the New York Giants should change their team name due to the fact that abnormally large people have been complaining lately.

P.S. That goes for the San Francesco Giants also.

How F*ucking Rude.

I think the New York Giants should change their team name due to the fact that abnormally large people have been complaining lately.

P.S. That goes for the San Francesco Giants also.

How F*ucking Rude.

801563[/snapback]

I guess we all now know that TimD has feelings also. :D