[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where is MH #23?

rocknrobn26

Bear what are you smoking? Carl was the MH today and the thread is gone.

Actually, the geography clues were a little to clear for ABWF. I'm not sure that he would have placed TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT... west of the Mississippi and east of the rockies. :D

Edited by Brewer

k...this is way too strange. I'm not sure what happened today but I didn't run an MH. My posted threads show that I was on last night, which is correct, and then this evening...I'd think that you guys were messing with me but there's more than a few PMs...if this is a joke, then ya'll got me...

k...this is way too strange.  I'm not sure what happened today but I didn't run an MH.  My posted threads show that I was on last night, which is correct, and then this evening...I'd think that you guys were messing with me but there's more than a few PMs...if this is a joke, then ya'll got me...

809338[/snapback]

I definitely saw a MH today. I think I saw it 5 pages deep, there were 3 photos of a dishwater blonde bearded carny freak.

After hearing the real story from several of the 'parties' involved, I can only say that the truth is so hideous and ugly that even I find it hard to believe...unfortunately, everyone that had anything to do with it has been sworn to secrecy and that's all I can say about it...as far as I'm concerned, MH #23 never happened...

After hearing the real story from several of the 'parties' involved, I can only say that the truth is so hideous and ugly that even I find it hard to believe...unfortunately, everyone that had anything to do with it has been sworn to secrecy and that's all I can say about it...as far as I'm concerned, MH #23 never happened...

809458[/snapback]

Oh it happened. How they knew you'd be gone all day is beyond me, though. :D