[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Two current mocks to view

DMD

I'd take Brooks over Joey, although both were way too inconsistent last year...I'd rather have Delhomme or Brees

829851[/snapback]

12 team leagues, we may be looking at Brooks as a second stringer now.

My selection of Plummer was down to him and Hasselbeck. Although Delhomme could be argued there as well.

If Collins/Plummer can cut back their INT's, they are good picks in the later rounds.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else taking brief notes?  I'll post mine when we are done.

829919[/snapback]

I'm just letting DMD and WW tell me who to take since I'm in a little sandwich here...don't want to upset the big guys by taking someone they want. :D

I had Chris Brown targetted in the 3rd round but he went in the pick before me (thanks DMD). I could have taken Harrison and Holt, but with Randy Moss already on roster and a ton of solid WR's left on the board I felt I needed to get my second RB right away so I went with rookie Ronnie Brown.

I saw that someone questioned my selection of Tiki Barber at 1.05. Its amazing how this guy continues to be underrated. I figured with the season he had last year (nearly 2100 total yards and 15 total TDs) he would have finally gotten the respect he deserves. Not enuff? One season doesn't cut it? Lets take a look at how he has done over the last 3 seasons:

2004 - 1518 yds rushing, 578 yds receiving, 15 TDs

2003 - 1215 yds rushing, 461 yds receiving, 3 TDs

2002 - 1386 yds rushing, 598 yds receiving, 11 TDs

Lets now take a look at Edgerrin James, the guy I passed over to get Tiki:

2004 - 1548 yds rushing 483 receiving, 11 TDs

2003 - 1257 yds rushing, 292 receiving, 13 TDs

2002 - 989 yds rushing, 353 receiving, 3 TDs (played 14 games)

So before you jump to conclusions, before you call Tiki a reach, take a look at what he has done.

829182[/snapback]

Do you think the rookie Brandon Jacobs will take goal-line carries from Tiki?

829994[/snapback]

Tiki didn't have any problem with them last year.

829994[/snapback]

I don't anticipate Jacobs doing anything more than carrying Tiki's luggage for the next 8 months. Tiki will continue to get a majority of the carries. No reason for the Giants not to give him the rock in ANY situation.

IMHO, 11 of ya'll are getting smoked.

830251[/snapback]

lol...Club, you are obviously a homer as you've drafted almost half your 'skill players' from that fantasy wasteland known as the Baltimore Ravens...the one decent FF scorer on offense is their kicker, and I forget his name right now...

And to top it off, you've taken the Vikings as your defense...I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but the Vikings don't have a defense...

Difficult for me to say any one team is "smoking" anyone else...I guess CFH is entitled to his opinion, but I'm not overly impressed at this point.

I'll need to see who his 2 kickers are first. :D

Maybe the Boller pick does work out, but I'd rather have Eli over him as a #2.

I do have to say that I don't appreciate this Odom guy snarfing 3 freakin TE's when the draft requirement is 2. :D

I'm struggling to make a pre-select list and this guy's got an overloaded roster.

Hey, do us a favor and draft 3 kickers, too! :D

I do have to say that I don't appreciate this Odom guy snarfing 3 freakin TE's when the draft requirement is 2. :D

I'm struggling to make a pre-select list and this guy's got an overloaded roster.

Hey, do us a favor and draft 3 kickers, too! :D

830436[/snapback]

I fixed his roster back to the requirements

And to top it off, you've taken the Vikings as your defense...I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but the Vikings don't have a defense...

830427[/snapback]

:D

Maybe the Boller pick does work out, but I'd rather have Eli over him as a #2.

830432[/snapback]

I have faith.

:fingerscrossed:

1.10 Jamal Lewis thrilled to get him at the 1.10

2.03 Marvin Harrison, VBDing might get the better of me but he is money in the bank at the toughest position to draft/predict.

3.10 Curtis Martin, I hate Curtis Martin but with Lamont Jordan gone at 3.10 I’m trusting Herm Edwards knows what he is doing because I like him. I guess in every new Dynasty draft this year, someone’s got to take him.

4.03 I was targeting Todd Heap and got him

5.10 and 6.03 I am looking at Donald Driver, Larry Fitzgerald, Derrick Mason and Jerry Porter. All 4 were available and I took Fitzgerald since it is a dynasty league.

6.03 The other 3 WRs were available but I decided to take Larry Johnson, after last year's performance and with an aging Holmes I thought this would be a good pick in a dynasty league. By 6.07 the remaining 3 WRs I liked with the 6.03 were gone. At least I had the 3 about where they should have been I guess.

7.10 considered several players here but could not pass on Rod Smith with this pick.

8.03 C. Buckhalter I went best RB available IMHO. I am required to draft 5 RBs, if this were my team I’d probably have gone WR since all the impact rookie RB have been taken and I’d just be grabbing at straws with the available rookie. I’ll grab at straws with rookie RBs later. Not thrilled with this pick but if Lewis and Martin play 16 it won't matter other than bye filler.

9.10 I got the rookie WR I covet. You ask me Mark Clayton is the next Marvin Harrison. A steal here IMHO

10.03 K. Collins one of the 2 QBs I am highest on right now, the other one will be available in the 12th I’m betting. Collins will have a career year with Porter, Moss and a Lamont Jordan that produces.

11.10 I’m going for my 5th RB here. Maurice Clarett on the pre-select and got him. Not the worst straw to grab.

12.03 I couldn’t pass on Matt Jones as my 5th WR

13.10 the QB I wanted all along Kyle Boller. He proves everybody wrong and gets a ring this season. I may be wrong about 12 other picks but you can take this one to the bank.

14.03 Alex Smith. I better get some milage out of Heap. Assuming I do the 2nd TE taken in this year's NFL draft should be emerging at exactly the right time.

In addition I drafted 2 St/D and 2 PKs.

=====

The pre-season may change my opinion but the two QBs I think have the most upside going into this season have to be Boller and Collins. Both teams have set these QBs up with a lot of weapons to be successful. May not be the best team from this draft but if my QBs do what I think they will (as of right now) it should be a competitve team. Anyways, there's the logic or lack thereof behind Team #10 in the Dynasty Mock.

QB - K. Collins

QB - K. Boller

RB - J. Lewis

RB - C. Martin

RB - C. Buckhalter

RB - L. Johnson

RB - M. Clarett

WR - M. Harrison

WR - L. Fitzgerald

WR - R. Smith

WR - M. Clayton

WR - M. Jones

TE - T. Heap

TE - A. Smith

Edited by Clubfoothead

Loving my team in the Dynasty Mock. My only real weakness is QB, where I have one who should end up as a top 5 this year and a young up and comer.

QB #1 Delhomme he was the 11th QB taken but was #7 under our points system last year. I look for him to improve with Steve Smith coming back and with the sure handed Foster taking over the RB position.

QB #2 Roethlisberger was the 18th QB taken. He was number#21 under out points system and only played 14 games. Using his average, had he played the full 16 games he would have ranked 17th last year, as a rookie. With two recievers this year and the addition of a TE this is a young QB with tremendous upside. I considered Pennington here, but decided to take a chance on Big Ben's upside.

I'm in love with my RB's I have 3 starters, and possibly 4. You have to love RB depth, particularly young depth in a 12 team dynasty league.

RB #1 LT (1.01) - no brainer 1 overall in dynasty leagues.

RB #2 DeShaun Foster (4.12) - While I doubt he'll ever be a top 5 RB, he will put up some good games, behind that O-line if he can stay healthy. Should finish in the top 15-20 if healthy.

RB #3 Cedric Benson (2.12)- The bears didn't waste their first pick so that this guy could sit on the pine. Of all the rookies drafted, he is by far the safest. He may split carries for a few games the first of this year, but then he will take over. Will probably be a top 20 RB this year, and could eventually be a top 5 depending on what they do with him on 3rd downs.

RB #4 Travis Henry (11.01) - if it weren't for McGahee this guy would have been drafted in the second round. He will start where ever he goes. So, there is a decent chance that I have 4 starting RBs this year, and I definitely will next year. Taking 2nd round talent in the 11th round is a steal in a dynasty league, even if you have to wait a year to reap the the rewards.

RB #5 Nick Goings (14.12) - With Fosters injury problems I needed to back him up, and Goings showed well last year, so I'm not affraid of the rookie they drafted. I was really hoping for Mo. Morris to fall to me hear, but was happy to take goings.

WR#1 Tory Holt (3.01) - Mr. Consistency. The guy is always in the top 3 to 5. He is older, but not as old as TO and Marvin who were both taken ahead of him.

WR #2 Nate Burleson (5.01) - This guy was the #15 ranked receiver last year, and will only improve with Moss gone. People question how he will do without Moss. Look at the numbers, he had some of his best games when Moss was gone or playing hurt. I considered Drew Bennet for a second, but I think Burleson is the safer of the two.

WR #3 Deion Branch (6.12) - This guy is Brady's favorite reciever, and it showed when he came back from his injury. If you project his points over an entire season he is a top 30 WR. With David Patten gone, I only look for his numbers to climb.

WR #4 Tyrone Calico (10.12) - While I think he has tremendous upside, I probably reached on this pick. Last year everyone had high hopes for Calico, so maybe it will pay off for me.

WR #5 Reche Caldwell (18.12) - this guy was breaking out before he got injured in the 6th game of the season. If you project his point total to 16 games, he is top 15 quality. The last player in the entire draft, and he will probably out perform 1/2 of the WR's taken. Jackson is very raw, and was drafted to eventually replace the aging McCardell. Parker filled in admirably in Caldwell's absense, but reports say that Caldwell is back to full speed.

TE #1 Alge Crumpler (7.01) - Ranked #4 last year, was the 6th TE taken. The guy is the only person that can catch a pass from Vick, or should I say the only target big enough for Vick to hit. I was glad to take him 3 to 4 rounds later than the TE's that out perform him.

TE #2 Troupe (13.01) - This guy has potential. I'm sure he would have been drafted earlier, if it were not for reports about a foot injury. The Titans are saying he will be ready for the season and were talking about using him like BAL uses Heap. I considered Eric Johnson here, but since I already had Crumpler, I decided to gamble on Troupe's upside.

PK Reed & Lindell (16.12 & 17.01) were the 3rd and 8th ranked kickers respectively last year. Reed should have even more opurtunities than last year.

DEF #1 BUF (9.07) - Hey they were the best ranked DEF. I was a little suprised that they lasted this long. I'm happy to have them. I was glad that DMD took BAL, and not BUF.

DEF #2 CHI (15.01) - With the improved running game, the DEF will spend less time on the field. Urlacher and Briggs are a solid tandem, and Brown and Ogunleye are both top 10 talent at DE. Green is a top 10 S. I have pretty high expectations for this group.

Best Pick: Delhomme - if you look at where he was drafted he will out perform 3 or 4 or the QB's drafted ahead of him, and was taken 3 rounds later.

Worst Pick: Calico - I like him, but he was a reach.

Sleeper: Caldwell - If this guy can return to where he was the first part of last year, he will be the steal of the draft.

Overall thoughts: I'm very happy with this draft. For the most part my team is young, with Delhomme as my only player over 30. I have atleast one top 5 talent at every position, and have some youth with great potential. This is a team that was built not only to compete down the road like a Dynasty should be built, but it also has a chance to win now.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

I like my team; more balanced than most other teams; depth is not locked into the RB position only like several others who have three or four "starting RBs" but only one or two viable WRs (ie, WRs in the top 25)

1.08 -- Randy Moss -- six of the seven picks in front of me were RBs (only exception was Manning at 1.02), and didn't like the long-term viability of the next group of RBs (JLewis, Dillon, JJones, KJones, etc.) more than the best WR since Jerry Rice in his prime

2.05 -- Kevin Jones -- six of the next eight picks in front of me were RBs (Culpepper and Harrison were the only exceptions) and thought that KJones was the best long-term answer at RB amongst the next group of RBs (AGreen, Barber, FTaylor, etc), and is more proven at the NFL level than any of the rookies ... thought long and hard about SJackson here ... however, felt that KJones is a better option ... You really can't afford to whiff in the first two rounds of a dynasty draft, and given Martz's whacky use of the RBs and MFaulk still lurking around, I didn't want to risk it.

3.08 -- Lamont Jordan -- another eight of the next fourteen picks after I took KJones were RBs (yes, they flew off the board) ... in my opinion, Jordan is the best long-term option at RB versus those left at this stage of the draft (CuMar, JJArrington, Westbrook, TBell, etc), and I didn't wan to have to wait around to the 4th or 5th to try to snap up another young, potential stud RB...especially since Jordan could be a "top 5" or "top 10" type RB.

4.05 -- Hines Ward -- great WR to have; very consistent, and I believe his numbers will go up with a more mature Roethlisberger throwing, Plaxico moving on to the G-men and a bet that they are less restrictive with the play-calling (PIT ran the ball nearly 63% of the time last year).

...at this stage of the draft, I'm really liking having two younger and VERY proven WRs with quite a bit of gas in the tank, and two unquestioned #1, young 20-25 carry/game, goal-line, 3rd down RBs...

5.05 -- Ashley Lelie -- Rod Smith isn't getting any younger and Shannahan likes to throw ... Lelie should be doing cartwheels that Rice will be around for at least a few months ... There were a few more 'proven' WRs, however, they had more mileage on them. Lelie is bigger than Darius Watts and is very fast, therefore, is (imo) more likely to assume the #1 WR role once RSmith rides off into the sunset (assuming of course that he doesn't simply take that role away from him). Would have taken Darrell Jackson had he still be there (was taken three picks before me). Thought about taking a Bulger, however he was taken five picks before me. Thought about taking Jerry Porter (quite a bit actually), however, didn't like the idea of having RB1, WR1 and WR2 from the same team. Thought about trying to take Michael Bennett here, and to back him up with Mewelde Moore and Ciatric Faison later on, but CoolBears beat me to it at 5.02.

6.05 -- Michael Vick -- if he can learn how to complete a pass to someone other than his very talented TE, his passing stats should expand 50% and his rushing stats only dip a little ... has enormous upside ... Maybe could have had him a round or so later. Not a big fan of Vick's, however, thoguth he was the best value on the board, especially since I already had two RBs and three WRs and didn't need any more starters there and didn't see any hugely compelling values. Also considered Hasslebeck, Delhomme, and Trent Green (who may/will take a dive after next year when (imo) Priest retires and Vermeil rides off into the sunset...and TGreen will turn 35 years old) here, however, bet that at least one would be there for me in the 8th or 9th.

7.08 -- Isaac Bruce -- who knows how much gas he has in the tank ... is a very strong 1B to Torry Holts' 1A in Martz' Manic Machine ... the best #4 WR in the league by a mile ... in fact, he should out perform some teams' #1 WR this coming season (see CoolBear's #1 WR in Plaxico Burress, Dorey's #1 WR in Steve Smith (coming off of injury), Gilthorp's #1 WR in Roy Williams (with Mike Williams, Charles Rogers, Marcus Pollard and Kevin Jones battling for passes), and Bill Odom's #1 WR in Lee Evans (is he the #2 behind Moulds?). Note that I was looking very hard at taking Lee Suggs here, however, saw that DMD took Ruben Droughans a few picks before me, and I figured that he knew somthing I didn't, and so I passed on Suggs. Had DMD not taken Droughans, I would have not been faked out of taking Suggs. Still considering a QB, however, Trent Green was the only one of the three QBs I was hoping for was taken in between my 7th and 8th round picks (note that I was hoping to use Carson Palmer as my 4th or 5th choice after these three, and WW took Palmer in the 7th).

8.05 -- Randy McMichael -- the last of the "top 5 pass catching TEs" available (Gonzo, Gates, Clark and Witten were already gone), and "top 10 TEs" were already flying off the board as well (Wiggins, Crumpler, Shockey); a very good value given that some of these other TEs were taken 20-40 picks before McMichael. Was also looking at Marshall Faulk, Delhomme and Hasslebeck...however, let the QBs ride since there were still two on the board (and a couple of fair "second choices" left after these two).

9.08 -- Tom Brady -- wouldn't you know it...I saw DMD take Hasslebeck (but what I didn't see was him reverse the pick and take Baltimore's DEF instead) and Perch take Delhomme, so I quickly took one of my top alternates before a few guys even got their QB1. He's not flashy, but puts up consistent numbers; he's young, accurate and tough. If I would have noticed that Matt Hasslebeck was still available, I would have taken him over Brady here (however, am glad I didn't with the cutting of KRob announced after this pick was made).

10.05 -- Mike Vanderjagt -- was going to take a top defense here, but, the ones I wanted were all gone (Baltimore, Atlanta, Buffalo); hard to go wrong with a good kicker on a high scoring, domed stadium team. Thought LONG about Kerry Colbert (especially him), Mewelde Moore and Najeh Davenport. Colbert went with the very next pick, dadgummit!

11.08 -- Mewelde Moore -- needing a RB3 who has a good shot at putting up a few points each week during byes and has a chance to be the #1 RB if/when Michael Bennett falls apart...will try to get Faison with my next pick...and Davenport the pick after that.

12.05 -- Najeh Davenport -- Ciatrick Faison went the pick before me...so took Davenport because I was betting that WW was going to back up AGreen with him with one of his next two picks before I'd get a shot at him again. A very talented, young, RB, capable of playing all three downs; should get a shot in GB if/when AGreen goes down, or in another city after a trade/FA move. Sherman (I think)...may have been Favre...said last pre-season that the only thing keeping Davenport from leading the NFL in rushing is Ahman Green. Great pick for a dynasty league. Maybe Alvin Pearman would make it to one of my next two picks...

13.08 -- Cincinnati DEF -- Pearman was taken a few picks before me... CIN has a tough coach with a young defense, an up-and-coming offense and a good kicking game spells good things for years to come. Thought a little bit about taking Eric Johnson here, but, wanted to get a good, young defense before they were all gone.

14.05 -- Eric Johnson -- the leading pass catcher in SF has a very good chance of reprising his role for the next couple of years, assuming his health holds up ... in fact had more yards than every other TE not named Gates, Witten or Gonzalez last year. An absolute STEAL in the 14th round; with more maturity at QB, his TD totals could/should go up.

15.08 -- Ryan Longwell -- to get a second "top 5" type PK does more to hurt my opponents than it does to help me; I can play matchups all year long with Vandy and Longwell...for years to come...

16.05 -- Dallas DEF -- see Cincinnati, pick 13.08.

17.08 -- Eric Parker -- don't know if the unpolished rookie from Northern California can step up to take away Parker's time; not sure if Reche Caldwell is "all that"; not sure how much more gas McCardell has. Parker played well last year and should get a chance again this year. Seriously looked at Marty Booker and Koren Robinson here; gave a bit of consideration to Rashaun Woods, David Boston and Sammie Parker ... and, in hindsight, maybe should have taken Woods, Parker, Booker or KRob.

18.05 -- Chris Perry -- the only RB drafted in the first round in any of the last three NFL drafts not already on someone's roster; figured he would be a pretty decent 5th RB on a dynasty team.

STARTERS:

QB: Vick or Brady (QBBC)

RB: KJones, Jordan

WR: Moss, Ward and either Lelie or Bruce (WR3BC)

TE: McMichael or Johnson (TEBC)

K: Vanderjagt or Longwell (KBC)

D: CIN or DAL (DBC)

BENCH:

QB: none

RB: MMoore, Davenport and Perry

WR: EParker

WISH: Had more juice at RB3, however, may be able to package Ward, Lelie or Bruce with either Moore, Davenport or Perry for a bit of help at RB3 should I need it.

BEST PICK: none that are screaming, however, Jordan (3rd), Bruce (7th), McMichael (8th) and Johnson (14th) are pretty solid values

WORST PICK: Vick; coulda/shoulda waited on a QB a bit more and taken Hasslebeck and Delhomme. I wonder if I 'bought into the hype'...

Edited by muck

Like any draft, you have some second thoughts, but all in all, this is a solid team IMO.

1.06: Clinton Portis was selected in front of Deuce, and that will be interesting to see how this pans out. Portis, going into his second year in the Skins system, won't have the stink of Brunell to deal with, which should make it easier on him--all in all, had a quiet season last year gaining 1,500 yards from scrimmage in 15 games. In my local, he scored in double digits 10 of 15 games that he played, the upside is there, but will the TD total climb? :D

2.07 Stephen Jackson was the last young guy (non-rookie) standing that I felt had enough of an upside to warrant a second round pick. A big risk with Faulk still on the team, his production last year in a limited role was outstanding for a rookie. Over 800 yards from scrimmage in spot duty, I fully believe this will increase over the next few years, and he's a fricken bull when running downhill.

3.06 Tony Gonzalez in a mandatory TE league is dominant. Outside of Antonio Gates (and maybe Witten last year), he puts up double digit points all the time and can be considered as strong, if not stronger, than the #10 ranked WR. In my local, if he was bunched up as a WR/TE position, he would have been the 10th best, just behind Reggie Wayne and Chad Johnson of last year. Most likely, he would have been gone by my next pick, and had to pass on some solid WR's to get him.

4.07 Roy Williams has to stay healthy, but there should be no question that he is the #1 option in the Lions' passing game this year. Sure, there are other weapons, but this guy will be a major force in the NFL for several years to come. Battling his ankle all last year, he still accounted for 800+/8. Had Joe Horn actually pegged here, but WW snagged him one spot before me.

5.06 Deuce Staley was 1 of 2 guys I had targeted here, since he was still on the board. The other was Lee Suggs, but the Steelers are going to run the ball as good as any team, and this gives me a bit of flexibility if Jackson doesn't win the Rams starting nod out of camp. Staley isn't the most flashy guy, but the chances he plays the Patriots and gets his hammy punched again are very minimal. :D Solid choice here.

6.07& 7.06 Derrick Mason and Brandon Stokely were selected back to back trying to make up for my early selection of a TE. Trying to chase and catch up is not easy when you're drafting amongst solid owners, but Mason has always been a steady guy, and unless he gets Bollerized, I would count on him for another solid season. Stokely perhaps was a bit of a reach, because you can't count on him to have another career season, but if he stays healthy, the #3 in the Colts system is better than the #1 in other systems. The way he plays the slot is pure poetry and he has Manning's full attention in their scheme.

8.07 Plummer was targeted not because I necessarily like him, but I just think his upside on a week to week basis is there. #6 in my local last year, he will still throw too many INT's, but 4,000 yards passing last year is about the number we should expect. More TD's and less INT's would be a bonus. He's a top 10 QB IMO, even with his mistakes.

9.06 TJ Houshmanzadeh is a solid #4 guy. He's still young enough to be counted on for years to come, he's evolving with an offense that will only get better as Palmer gets more experience. The second half of his 04' season was as solid as it gets and as I was looking for more WR depth at this point, I could have gone with a rookie and questionable production, or a guy that's proved he can play on the NFL level.

10.07 & 11.06 Frank Gore and Derrick Blaylock were selected simply because I didn't want to screw around with the RB position and felt it was still too early to go defense. Gore was the top rated rookie I had ranked, and Blaylock is the guy who should take over for CuMar and he should still see some good production this year. I couldn't be happier with both of these picks, not only where I got them, but both of these have tremendous Dynasty value IMO.

12.07 Looking the Defensive units still available, nothing stood out, and I simply took the highest rated WR available. Here was a clear #1 wideout on a team where he stepped up and filled a void last year. Based on the lack of WR's going before and after, this did turn out to be a head scratcher to me. Thought about Reggie Williams from JAX and he went right after this pick. Could be a bust, but this team needed a veteran at the WR spot. :D

13.06 Carolina was a pre-select, always prove to be a tough Unit, and the additions in the backfield make this a solid pick. I'm not sure you can predict which defenses will be good years down the road, but for 05' this is solid enough.

14.07 Eli Manning should be a solid player and in hindsight, probably no way I make this pick unless he played some last year. It's possible that he still may need another year, but I have to wonder if people will be ranking Eli next year the same way people will be ranking Carson Palmer this year?

15.06 Kaeding is big footed and a keeker. Yippie! :D

16.07 Pollard is a back up to Stud Gonzo. Simple as that...although I was praying I didn't get stuck with Freddie Jones. :D

17.06 The Jets were the 13th ranked Defense in Outraged last year, and there's no reason they won't be solid enough this year. Hard to complain about this pick.

18.07 Some other keeker, oh yeah, Kris Brown. OK, he'll do.

I'm not one to compare my draft against others, but I know where there's a weakness, and that's in a questionable WR group, but there is potential in this group nonetheless. The RB situation is comfortable and the rest of the team is pretty darn solid.

So, that's that...nice drafting with you fellas!

Edited by gilthorp

Why did Trainer Phil pick "Walter Williams, RB, GBP" in the Expert Mock?

831907[/snapback]

Because "Ricky Williams, RB, DUI" was not available from the selection list.