[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Koren Robinson

spain

Where will KRob end up this year? I think he may be disciplined for his latest dui, including being suspended for 4 games. Does that 4 games run even if he isnt on an NFL roster? Will somebody sign him knowing that he will be out for a month and his next escapade will be right around the corner? Which teams would actually consider Krob? The raiders?

Where will KRob end up this year?  I think he may be disciplined for his latest dui, including being suspended for 4 games.  Does that 4 games run even if he isnt on an NFL roster?  Will somebody sign him knowing that he will be out for a month and his next escapade will be right around the corner?  Which teams would actually consider Krob?  The raiders?

839594[/snapback]

i think he will go to the jaguars or some team like that with not many good #2 and #3 WR. but if he goes anywhere, i dont think it will be til september unless he gets a real good workout with someone.

I'm wondering if KC doesn't give him a shot ... veteran minimum w/ incentives?

JAX is an option ... excepting they used their #1 draft pick the last two years on WRs...

TEN?

SF?

SD?

NYG?

NYJ?

NOR?

DAL?

CHI?

Where will KRob end up this year?  I think he may be disciplined for his latest dui, including being suspended for 4 games.  Does that 4 games run even if he isnt on an NFL roster?  Will somebody sign him knowing that he will be out for a month and his next escapade will be right around the corner?  Which teams would actually consider Krob?  The raiders?

839594[/snapback]

Did not Koren serve a 4 game suspension at the end of last year? If so, he is on probation in the NFL substance abuse program. I believe any violation during this period results in a mandatory 1 year suspension. After that, I believe it is 6 games.

After your 1 year suspension, I believe the next is undermined (like Dale Carter got).

I did A LOT of research on this when Jamal Lewis got his 4 game hit in 2001, but I may not be correct as that was 4 years ago.

regardless of what suspension may occur, it is a lock that some team will take him in. The only question really is how far down his pay falls. Potential always sells in the NFL and Robinson has a ton of it somewhere underneath his 0.19 alcohol soaked pea brain. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he walks into a #2 role as soon as he is able to play. I also will not be surprised at all when he screws that up as well.

I have come to view Robinson sort of like Lawrence Phillips, only substitute stupidity and alcoholism for ego and rage.

Am I out in left field here, or wouldn't a team like the Texans be a good fit. I know the Texans fans will say that Gaffney, Bradford, and Armstrong are up to the task at helping AJ, but this seems like a logical place as any. :D

839777[/snapback]

Not while Dom Capers is the coach..

Am I out in left field here, or wouldn't a team like the Texans be a good fit. I know the Texans fans will say that Gaffney, Bradford, and Armstrong are up to the task at helping AJ, but this seems like a logical place as any. :D

839777[/snapback]

Not while Dom Capers is the coach..

839782[/snapback]

Ya know, I actually was thinking about KoRo in a Texans uni myself. And while at one point I would have agreed with Spain wholeheartedly, now I am not so sure. After the draft, it seemed like character wasnt as big of an issue to Capers as many, like myself, thought. I would actually prefer to see Mathis step up and win the #2 spot, but if no one seems to be the lead horse any time soon, I wouldnt mind seeing them take a shot at Robinson.

I'd say...

BAL

839751[/snapback]

Never going to happen.

Right now the Ravens have last year's year end #1 and #2 as their #4 and #5 passing options.

Derrick Mason is the #1 option

Heap is almost 100% and will be the #2 option

Clayton will be the #3 option.

Moore/Hymes will be the #4/#5 guys.

Letting go Travis Taylor and Kevin Johnson was addition by subtraction. As bad as the passing game was, these guys where half the problem. When Boller did hit them, Taylor would almost always drop it. Johnson had problems getting open.

Never going to happen. 

Right now the Ravens have last year's year end #1 and #2 as their #4 and #5 passing options.

Derrick Mason is the #1 option

Heap is almost 100% and will be the #2 option

Clayton will be the #3 option.

Moore/Hymes will be the #4/#5 guys.

Letting go Travis Taylor and Kevin Johnson was addition by subtraction.  As bad as the passing game was, these guys where half the problem.  When Boller did hit them, Taylor would almost always drop it.  Johnson had problems getting open.

839830[/snapback]

Who the hell are Clayton & Moore?!

839837[/snapback]

:D

Clarence Moore, WR.

As a rookie last year, Moore led the Ravens with 4 TDs. He is 6' 6". He started for Travis Taylor during Taylor's injury and won the job outright by year's end. Notice the Ravens did not even offer Taylor a waterboy contract.

With the 22nd overall selection of the 2005 draft, the Ravens select Mark Clayton, WR.

Jebus Momo, try http://www.google.com when in doubt.

Edited by Big Red

Guest Sores

Don't count out GB if the price is right...Wasn't Thompson there when Seattle drafted KRob...he may view him as a personal reclamation project.

839837[/snapback]

:D

Clarence Moore, WR.

As a rookie last year, Moore led the Ravens with 4 TDs.  He is 6' 6".  He started for Travis Taylor during Taylor's injury and won the job outright by year's end.  Notice the Ravens did not even offer Taylor a waterboy contract.

With the 22nd overall selection of the 2005 draft, the Ravens select Mark Clayton, WR.

Jebus Momo, try http://www.google.com when in doubt.

839887[/snapback]

Everyone knows who Clayton is and Clarence Moore showed promise last season.

839949[/snapback]

We have another teenager on The Huddle. :D