[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

***OFFICIAL HUDDLE MOCK DRAFT SIGNUP***

DMD

I'd be concerned with Holmes and Martin in my backfield ... Holmes hasn't finished a season in 2 or 3 years and Martin is getting old (with Blaylock waiting in the wings).

I'd be hard pressed to say which team I'd take at this moment ... possibly Muck's or Dragons, although that may change when I see who they get as their other WRs. After them ... maybe Yukon's, although his 2nd RB is going to be a flyer.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, it's officially "that time of year" when your pick gets taken right ahead of you.  M Ranger has NO WRs, when you must start 3, and he takes Gates, a TE.  Interesting. 

I KNEW that was gonna happen.  Unfreakinbelievable.

849139[/snapback]

Not a bad pick to get one of the top two TE's in the league instead of a mediocre WR.

Pick 5.03 - Boldin's a year removed from injury, he's good to go. Arizona's offense will improve dramatically with a more confident Fitzgerald and solid rushing attack with Arrington. Throw Warner into the mix (I think he was held back in NY with crappy WRs) and you have the makings of a 1,100-yard, 9-TD season. I'll take that as my #2 WR.

Well now MRanger HAS to take a WR ... right?

849154[/snapback]

I'm telling you...McNabb in the 3rd round throws the balance off your team in anything higher than a 10 team league. I'd even throw a #3 RB on this team at this point instead of chasing a marginal WR.

You guys suck, I was sitting there waiting for Gates and Clayton.  :D

Hope this Barlow pick pans out. He could make or break my draft. 

Chargerz, I was going to take Gates for you man! Did you find a way into the site?

849153[/snapback]

I'm in the site, and Swampnuts has graciously allowed me to pick for him for awhile. Look out boys!!!

You guys suck, I was sitting there waiting for Gates and Clayton.  :D

Hope this Barlow pick pans out. He could make or break my draft. 

Chargerz, I was going to take Gates for you man! Did you find a way into the site?

849153[/snapback]

Barlow = Break

georgemoe My Options: Propose A Trade

Email Address: george.higgins@hp.com;georgemoe@verizon.net

Owner Name: georgemoe

Current Roster: Roster

Transactions: Transaction History

Accounting: League Accounting Report (Current Balance: $0.00)

Record (W - L - T): 0 - 0 - 0 (Franchise Schedule)

YTD Points: 0

He's not logged into either site right now.

Relax man ... it's a mock draft ... what is the hurry?

849208[/snapback]

I apologize. I've never done one of these before and I guess I don't know the understood rules. My local drafts roll pretty fast and the NFL 3-7 round picks move quicker than this. I gotta be somewhere at 5 and I wanted to get 7 or 8 picks in. I'll erase my previous posts.

Right now the top three teams look like Muck, Darin and Green Dragon.  It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

849209[/snapback]

I would have to agree with you perch on that assesment so far. I think Darin holds the slight edge of the 3 so far.

I would have to agree with you perch on that assesment so far.  I think Darin holds the slight edge of the 3 so far.

849221[/snapback]

I have already said that I like the look of Muck and Dragons ... I'd have to agree Darin has a nice looking squad IF Lamont Jordan lives up to the hype. How many times have we seen a guy that has previously looked good in a back up roll finally get his shot and flop? I would also be worried about Oakland attempting to use both Fargas (who was highly touted not to long ago) and Jordan. Now if he'd have taken Westbrook with that pick I'd like his squad a lot better.

It will be interesting to see Muck's and Dragons' next pick.

Pick 3.03 - I know, you're usually not supposed to draft a QB and RB or WR and RB from the same team, because (in most cases) it's either the run game or the pass game that is successful in a given week, and reliance on one team for BOTH good pass AND run stats is sketchy.  Throw that out the window for the Colts.  A WR of Harrison's caliber would not be available in Round 4 for me, so I absolutely had to take him here, despite having Edge.

849022[/snapback]

This is faulty logic.

There is no reason (other than avoiding bye week overlap, if that's a big deal to you) to avoid having QB/RB or RB/WR on the same team. I've run oodles of correlations, etc. over the years, and there is no statistical reason to not do it.

I like the Puppy Team right now...has a ton of potential there.

849233[/snapback]

He certainly has a top player at each position ... not a bad start ... his secondary RB is going to be a flyer though. If he can find a sleeper secondary RB he will definitely have a very nice team.