[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Huddle Mock 3 ***

DMD

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As it turned out, yes...it did work out for you. 8 team league would just be so different than anything I've ever played.

859830[/snapback]

Only 6 non-QB were taken before I took my RB2 - Jackson.

Take those out and replace them with RB and you've got K Jones, Barber, Rudi J, A Green ... with Martin, Westbrook, Jordan, & Bell still on the board. There's no way I was going to NOT get a solid RB at pick # 19.

Am I reading the rules right?  0 points for rushing yardage, but 1/10 for receiving yards?

859876[/snapback]

:D

chad *gasp* johnson. Makes sense now...

you read the rulez incorrectly. 0-9 yds, 0 pts. 10-999, 1/10. Same for Ru/Re.

chad *gasp* johnson.  Makes sense now...

you read the rulez incorrectly.  0-9 yds, 0 pts.  10-999, 1/10.  Same for Ru/Re.

859888[/snapback]

Especially if you think (as I do) he'll be the best WR in the league this year :D

I was rushed at the beginning, however, and regret the Rudi pick, especially having CJ. Oh well, just a mock.

Um OK I know this is an 8-team mock, but I have 2 stud RBs and 3 top-10 (by many rankings) WRs.  :D  Never been in an 8-team league... can't tell if this would be fun or just too easy.  :D

859905[/snapback]

An 8-team league would suck because even the idiots would have a decent team.

I have to admit.... I'm stumped about this mock. How many 8 team leagues are there? If there was even one, I'd have no part of it. Maybe if you had to start 2 QB's, 5 RB's, 11 WR's.....  :D

859918[/snapback]

:violin:

Ooops.....old habit :D

:D I agree with you completely, Rovers.

An 8-team league would suck because even the idiots would have a decent team.

859917[/snapback]

It's all relative. The non-idiots would have tremendous teams.

I have to admit.... I'm stumped about this mock. How many 8 team leagues are there? If there was even one, I'd have no part of it. Maybe if you had to start 2 QB's, 5 RB's, 11 WR's.....  :D

859918[/snapback]

Not many. But it's interesting to see how having fewer teams adjusts strategies (KevinL's, for one). Some teams will have incredible RB depth. Others incredibly good starting rosters.

Who is Portugal, Spain's b*tch? :D

859920[/snapback]

:D Thought that was Lil Bo Peep!

Hi.  My name is Nick, and I won a league last year in which Jimmy Smith was taken in round one.  And I'm playing again!  :D

859928[/snapback]

And I've seen the trolling you've done in the offseason, too....new leagues, fresh greenback. :D