[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pac Man Jones

spain

This ghetto thug has some serious issues. I was concerned about character issues when they draft this donkey and now we are seeing what he is about. I will post a few links for you to read but there is alot more to his behavior that isnt reported yet. He isnt getting along with his teammates well at all, especially when he comes into the locker room the first day and say, "This my defense". Keith Bullock had to be seperated from this little punk. I am as loyal a Titans fan as you will ever see, but this dude has to change dramatically or he has to go. I hope the Titans can trade him to a team where he fits in better like the Ravens or Raiders where character doesnt matter:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...RTS01/507140439

Gaddy: Jones angered when told to leave club

Player's agent says Titan was surprised by charges

By PAUL KUHARSKY

Staff Writer

A post-concert party at an East Nashville club was the site of a series of events that left Titans first-round draft pick Pacman Jones facing charges and his agent answering questions.

Jones faces two charges of misdemeanor assault and one for felony vandalism stemming from an incident at 615, a nightclub near the Coliseum that still has signage identifying it as The Trap.

According to Robert Gaddy, manager and part-owner of the club, trouble began when he observed three members of Jones' party, but not Jones, smoking Josh Gordon. Gaddy said he asked them to leave the club.

"What they were doing was unacceptable," he said. "(Jones) goes and he talks to them and then he starts talking crazy to me. I said, 'They've got to go,' and he goes off his rocker, just loses his mind. He assaulted a member of my staff as well as a member of my family."

Gaddy told police Jones started cursing him, grabbed and ripped his T-shirt, broke his necklace and punched him in the chest.

The vandalism charge relates to the necklace, which Gaddy valued at $4,000 and said was broken off of his neck. According to Gaddy, the bent charm was located later, but not the chain.

It is a felony vandalism charge rather than a misdemeanor charge because the cost of the item in question is over $500.

Gaddy, a one-time lineman for the Nashville Kats of the Arena Football League, and his younger brother, Lamar Woodson, pressed charges against Jones.

Woodson told The Tennessean that Jones hit him with an open hand across the face.

"He just wanted to show off in front of his boys I guess, so he clubbed me," Woodson said. "To me, he was acting like some type of wild animal or something, it was like he had no sense. I don't understand. The things he used to do when he was a kid, he shouldn't do any more. It was unnecessary and uncalled for. People were just trying to reason with him."

Michael Huyghue, Jones' agent, said his client was "a little surprised and incredulous" yesterday when he learned Metro Police were looking for him with outstanding warrants on two charges of assault and one of vandalism.

Huyghue said he didn't think Gaddy behaved like a nightclub owner concerned about his patrons' safety would, wondered why none of Jones' friends were cited and said that the filed charges "smack of opportunism."

"It was not the normal course of events," he said. "All it is right now is an allegation. The arrest warrant is based on the credibility of that story."

Gaddy said it was not long after midnight when he and his staff asked the three members of Jones' entourage to leave. Police got a call from a "Robert" at 12:12 a.m., dispatched a car at 12:15 and officers arrived at the club at 12:21, a spokesman said.

According to Gaddy, Titans tight end Ben Troupe and receiver Tyrone Calico were at 615. Gaddy said Troupe bowed out when the ruckus started. Gaddy and Woodson said Calico was among those trying to settle Jones down.

"Calico tried to talk some sense to him," Woodson said. "He was pushing Calico like he wanted to fight him."

Woodson said Jones caused a commotion as he departed the club last Thursday, "making racist slurs to a security guard" in a parking lot.

Jones and his friends had left in a limousine before police arrived at the scene, so no officer witnessed any of the events in question.

Gaddy wouldn't even have had 615 open on a Tuesday night but said Jones called him to arrange an after-party to follow the Destiny's Child concert at the GEC, committing to a $2,000 charge. A bar tab in excess of $250 was also unpaid when Jones finally left, Gaddy said.

Gaddy, a longtime friend and business associate of Titans quarterback Steve McNair, said Jones then called him just before 9 a.m. yesterday threatening to sue him, promising to return to the club and "talking crazy."

"I was through with it," Gaddy said. "He's apparently not."

On pressing charges, Gaddy said: "I sent him to jail to teach him a lesson. He needs to be a real NFL football player, not some NFL hoodlum calling me, threatening me."

Huyghue said Jones is confident he will be exonerated.

"Obviously we'll let the judicial process run its course," he said. "He feels very confident he'll be vindicated." •

More links:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...RTS01/507140445

....  I hope the Titans can trade him to a team where he fits in better like the Ravens or Raiders where character doesnt matter:

878265[/snapback]

Should I expect anything more from Spain?

Jamal Lewis' problems where from 5 years ago. Suggs and Fuller where both acquitted of all charges. Ray Lewis was 5 years ago.

Before calling out any other team, you should wait until yours cleans things up.

Anyone have an idea on whether he will get suspended or fined.  This sux because I was really looking forward to seeing him play.  Hopefully he just gets a slap on the wrist and a $5000 fine

878467[/snapback]

He isnt even under contract yet. I dont know how that would work under the collective bargaining agreement. But the titans released a statement saying that they strongly support ANY ACTION the commisioners office takes against this thug.

The sad part is that Jones has chosen an agent that continues to make excuses and dodge the issue. He needs an agent who will sit him down and tell him the cold hard facts. You cant lead the thug life and be in the NFL. You have to leave your ghetto homies back in the projects where they belong. And you have to act like a civilized and socialized human being. Hitting the owner of a club because he objects to you and your posse smoking pot in his building, is unacceptable. But his agent puts the blame on the owner. This kid is headed for rough waters and he doesnt have the sense, or the counsel around him, to see it coming...

Ray Lewis was 5 years ago.

Before calling out any other team, you should wait until yours cleans things up.

878283[/snapback]

That's weak: Ray Lewis pled guilty to obstruction of justice in a still unsolved double homicide. You wouldn't have the nads to say "it was only 5 years ago" to the families of those two men, wouldja? Sure, he served his time, but it doesn't make him less of a scumbag for protecting his murdering thug friends now or in 20 years. I don't care how many SB MVPs he wins and pretty shots of his face in confetti he gets. That pales in comparison to every other crime being discussed here.

Megan Fox.

That's weak: Ray Lewis pled guilty to obstruction of justice in a still unsolved double homicide. You wouldn't have the nads to say "it was only 5 years ago" to the families of those two men, wouldja? Sure, he served his time, but it doesn't make him less of a scumbag for protecting his murdering thug friends now or in 20 years. I don't care how many SB MVPs he wins and pretty shots of his face in confetti he gets. That pales in comparison to every other crime being discussed here.

Megan Fox.

878582[/snapback]

Ok momotron, try to follow this.

I didn't say "it was only 5 years ago", I said it was 5 years ago (notice, no 'only', you added that). Don't get your PC panties in a bunch. No where did I see where I defended Ray Lewis. 5 years ago he had his due process and has been clean since. Fact is he did not commit the murders and was only given a guilty plea on obstruction, which he clearly did by not being man enough to tell what he knew. Lewis did testify against his friends, it was the Atlanta PD that blew the convictions. Call it unsolved, but Atlanta hosed this one.

Realize, this was 5 years ago. Spain's arguement was that the Ravens are a bunch of thugs. That is present tense, not past. Lewis has not been in any trouble since. Yes he was a thug. I can see some people always hating him. PacMan is in trouble today. To group him with someone who is not is stupidity.

Besides, he said thugs, not thug. :D Even if Ray Lewis is a thug, it's still only one.

He isnt even under contract yet.  I dont know how that would work under the collective bargaining agreement. .....

878482[/snapback]

Jamal Lewis was not yet under contract with the Ravens when his invovlement in the drug deal occured. I doubt the league will care as he 'property' of the Titans (they hold his rights).

Ok momotron, try to follow this.

No where did I see where I defended Ray Lewis.  5 years ago he had his due process and has been clean since. 

Fact is he did not commit the murders and was only given a guilty plea on obstruction, which he clearly did by not being man enough to tell what he knew.

Lewis did testify against his friends, it was the Atlanta PD that blew the convictions.  Call it unsolved, but Atlanta hosed this one.

Realize, this was 5 years ago.  Lewis has not been in any trouble since.  Yes he was a thug.  I can see some people always hating him.  PacMan is in trouble today.  To group him with someone who is not is stupidity. 

Even if Ray Lewis is a thug, it's still only one.

878657[/snapback]

I'll resummarize your own words: I wasn't defending him, but I'll do so now.

But it was pretty bad what he did.

He lied to the cops, but it's still their fault they couldn't find the murderers.

He's been clean 5 years, and although those guys are still dead he's no longer a thug.

Implication: as long as he's in purple I'll keep tossing his salad on these boards.

Also: thinking a double homicide is bad is being PC.

Gotcha.

Besides, he said thugs, not thug.  :D  Even if Ray Lewis is a thug, it's still only one.

878657[/snapback]

Didn't one Raven just get out of prison ... oh, that's right it was just a petty drug charge. That probably doesn't constitute thughood huh? :D

I am glad they seem to be cleaning up their act. Just goes to show what money and fame can do to some people.

I'll resummarize your own words: I wasn't defending him, but I'll do so now.

But it was pretty bad what he did.

He lied to the cops, but it's still their fault they couldn't find the murderers.

He's been clean 5 years, and although those guys are still dead he's no longer a thug.

878760[/snapback]

Exactly. He did not kill anyone. He plead guilty to his crime. He has not been arrested since. It sucks those guys are dead, sucks Atlanta blew the trial. Thug Ray learned from his mistake. Now he's just Ray.

Implication: as long as he's in purple I'll keep tossing his salad on these boards.

Also: thinking a double homicide is bad is being PC.

878760[/snapback]

Implication? Okay. I say Ray was not a man for not coming forward. I've said in other post that he's lost a step and the Ed Reed is the best player on the D now. Keep throwing crap, maybe something will stick.

Okay, so once you do something, that's what you are for life. Guess all sentences should be for life? He was not put on trial for Murder. The murder charge was dropped. He did not commit murder. He paid the price for the crime he commited. Be angry at the murders, not the famous person that slowed the investigation.

Gotcha.

878760[/snapback]

Uh, no, you don't. Next time, don't just repeat what I said and put your opinion on it as fact.

And O.J. didn't kill Nicole, as well as Michael being innocent.  LOL, I still got love for Ray though, he could become a Titan anytime he wanted to and it'd be fine with me!

878837[/snapback]

O.J. was put on trial for murder, Michael Jackson was put on trial for Child Abuse. The charges against Ray Lewis where dropped. There is a big difference.

Ray in powder blue. Don't think that'd work. Do they make big poofy fur coats in sissy blue?

Pac Man's mouth exceeds his talent. He's going to be a problem for the Titans if they can't get him settled. Please see Lawrence Phillips under WASTED ABILITY or SERIAL MORAN.

Summarize what u heard if possible.  As a Titan fan, Im curious to hear.

879719[/snapback]

As am I. Although I have a pretty good guess.

He thinks Jones is innocent and the blame lies on the bar manager. He proceeds to blindly defend his client and says some nasty things about the manager.

Am I close?

As am I.  Although I have a pretty good guess.

He thinks Jones is innocent and the blame lies on the bar manager.  He proceeds to blindly defend his client and says some nasty things about the manager.

Am I close?

879731[/snapback]

Bingo!

LOL at the bar manager.

He's an ex-arena league player,who weighs 330 pounds,and is 6'5" tall.

He was assaulted by a 5'9" 187 MONSTER.

The poor guy only had eight inches and 147 pounds on Pac-man...lmao.