[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks

Seahawk37

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Jamie Sharper and Kelly Herndon are Bad!

888656[/snapback]

good defense. of course picking up those guys isn't bad. neither was picking up dyson, fisher, herndown, spencer, jurevicius, pathon and darby. don't treat me like an idiot.

what was bad was losing lucas, okeafor, dilfer, huff, robinson, taylor, simmons, brown, and terry.

dyson and herndon aren't as good as lucas. and they lost brown and simmons because of cap space. the wr's they picked up are no better than the guys they have now.

rams. they lost polly, fisher, and turley. but they picked up barrron, clairborne, coakley tucker, stone, and williams. that's a big improvement on the offensive line.

cards. lost starks, jones, mckinnon, shelton, and smith. picked up ross, okeafor (from the hawks), warner, griffith, rolle, arrington, and huff (from the hawks).

again, i would argue that the rams and cards had better offseasons than the hawks so i'm not sure how it is that you feel the hawks will be better than last year and dominate over 2 teams that improved more in the offseason. the rams beat the hawks 3 times last year.

Dont talk about my Mariners Yes their having a bad year but were in transformation now trading for good prospects. I will tell you this much 07 for the Mariners!

Easily will make the playoff in the NFC west! RAMS ARE A BUNCH OF HOMOFAGS

888038[/snapback]

You really are an asstard aren't you. I guess it's not your fault that your mom dropped you on your head as a child.

I honestly think that the Cardnals will come out with a better record than the Hawks this year.

I agree with what someone above said - that the Seahawks might be third best in the division.

You should be able to own the niners though

So when does school start up kid??  Have you enjoyed your summer vacation so far? 

I was just wondering when we could expect to STOP hearing from you.

889091[/snapback]

your really smart, I guess its because your outta school huh?

Um too bad the rams suck ass and their a bunch of homo fags! and the cardinals cant win a game if theyre lives were on stake. Back to the Rams I cant beleive you even said that. You should leave this town before we all destroy you!

888037[/snapback]

you might be right about the Rams...but the Cards could very well sweep the Hawks...

I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant misuse of "your vs. you're" and "they're vs. their" from one person.....  what a complete and utter fool.

889316[/snapback]

darin, our you bean serious or is this you're best attempt at sarcasim?

darin, our you bean serious or is this you're best attempt at sarcasim?

889328[/snapback]

Sarcasm is one of the rare words in the English language that has more sylabbles than vowels (rhythm is another example).

And I have seen more blantant misuse of "your".