[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks

Seahawk37

I just want Playoff predictions this season My pics for the NFC are the Hawks of course because were awesome and the Vikings. for the AFC Im gonna go with the Steelers and the Colts. Any Opinions on the Hawks dominating this year are welcome and other comments too.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will make my yearly/seasonal Seattle home team prediction......

They will make the playoffs.... and lose in the first round.

I say it at the beginning of every Seahawk/Sonic/Mariner season, and I'm usually pretty close.

I think I need to bring back my 'Seahawks Suck' sigline to counteract this guy. :D

-DD21

yeah, i can see them making the playoffs. but you have to laugh at this momo claiming the hawks are going to dominate.

887987[/snapback]

I'm from Seattle and I am telling you that the Seahawks will finish 3rd in their own division behind the Cardinals and the Rams. The Vikings will meet the Baltimore Ravens in the Super Bowl ....... guaranteed!! :D:D

I'm from Seattle and I am telling you that the Seahawks will finish 3rd in their own division behind the Cardinals and the Rams. The Vikings will meet the Baltimore Ravens in the Super Bowl ....... guaranteed!!  :D  :D

887989[/snapback]

Um too bad the rams suck ass and their a bunch of homo fags! and the cardinals cant win a game if theyre lives were on stake. Back to the Rams I cant beleive you even said that. You should leave this town before we all destroy you!

I will make my yearly/seasonal Seattle home team prediction......

They will make the playoffs.... and lose in the first round.

I say it at the beginning of every Seahawk/Sonic/Mariner season, and I'm usually pretty close.

I think I need to bring back my 'Seahawks Suck' sigline to counteract this guy.  :D

-DD21

887986[/snapback]

Dont talk about my Mariners Yes their having a bad year but were in transformation now trading for good prospects. I will tell you this much 07 for the Mariners!

yeah, i can see them making the playoffs. but you have to laugh at this momo claiming the hawks are going to dominate.

887987[/snapback]

Easily will make the playoff in the NFC west! RAMS ARE A BUNCH OF HOMOFAGS

Um too bad the rams suck ass and their a bunch of homo fags! and the cardinals cant win a game if theyre lives were on stake. Back to the Rams I cant beleive you even said that. You should leave this town before we all destroy you!

888037[/snapback]

Oct 10 St. Louis Lost 27-33

Oct 24 @Arizona Lost 17-25

Nov 14 @St. Louis Lost 12-23

Remember these games?

:D

Edited by BigTen

First of all, are you 12 years old? HOMOFAGS makes no sense anyway. It is like saying "Seahawk37 is a COCKthingie", fags or homos would be sufficient. You are just being silly.

Second of all, the Seahawks will be ok. I do not believe that a wildcard team will come out of their division this year. Since I think that Arizona is finally going to turn the corner and win the West, the Hawks will be watching the playoffs from home.

Third of all, does your mommy know that you are up so late posting on a message board? If you are not careful, she will catch you in the act and you will be grounded with no TV or X-Box for a week. And if you do it again, your daddy will have to beat you within an inch of your life. But, you may luck out there because your mother told me not to interfere.

888038[/snapback]

not so easily make playoffs. regardless of the rams' sexual preference, they are a competative team with a strong offense.

so in division:

inconsistant rams

improved cardinals

walkover 49ers

in conference:

Det

Min

GB

NO

TB

CAR

ATL

Phi

looks kind of wide open to me. sea was pretty inconsistant themselves. could win the division, or miss the playoffs.

888037[/snapback]

Mom? Is that you mom?

First of all, are you 12 years old? HOMOFAGS makes no sense anyway. It is like saying "Seahawk37 is a COCKthingie", fags or homos would be sufficient. You are just being silly.

Second of all, the Seahawks will be ok. I do not believe that a wildcard team will come out of their division this year. Since I think that Arizona is finally going to turn the corner and win the West, the Hawks will be watching the playoffs from home.

Third of all, does your mommy know that you are up so late posting on a message board? If you are not careful, she will catch you in the act and you will be grounded with no TV or X-Box for a week. And if you do it again, your daddy will have to beat you within an inch of your life. But, you may luck out there because your mother told me not to interfere.

888151[/snapback]

Why is everyone hoping on the Cardinals Band Wagon! Maybe I should have added them to the poll?

Oct 10 St. Louis Lost 27-33

Oct 24 @Arizona Lost 17-25

Nov 14 @St. Louis Lost 12-23

Remember these games?

:D

888148[/snapback]

Ugh dont remind me of those games. It was sort of like when the Dolphins beat the Pats. That was pretty funny though.

Ugh dont remind me of those games. It was sort of like when the Dolphins beat the Pats. That was pretty funny though.

888570[/snapback]

ummm, no it wasn't. i'm not a pats fan, but they dominated about every statistical category in that game. the only problem that team had that day was that brady threw 4 picks which he rarely ever does.

the games mentioned were much different. look at the stats from those games.

10/10 vs. st. louis. about the only statistical category that the rams didn't win was rushing yards. plus, bulger threw 3 picks and that hawks still found a way to lose.

10/24 vs. arizona. same deal, arizona won nearly every category. now i will give you the benefit of the doubt on this one and announce this was a 4-pick day for matt.

11/14 vs. st. louis. a little big rough for both teams, st. louis again won nearly every category and only lost rushing yards by 4.

so please don't compare those 3 losses to new england who won a ridiculous amount of games last year compared to your hawks.

i don't even really like the rams or cardinals, but you are way off-base saying that they suck and that the hawks are going to dominate. they managed to win 9 games last year and did not really improve their team much in the offseason. i would defend that both the rams and the cards did more improvement over the winter, but somehow you expect the 9-8 hawks to all of a sudden dominate the division?

please provide any real (non-homer) evidence that we should believe this.