[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ROLL CALL - Back for another season!

RussMan

Where is everyone from?

RussMan representing for Ann Arbor!

I've been coming here since this site's humble beginnings before everyone knew about The Huddle (gee how many years is that now).

Glad to be back for another season on my favorite Fantasy Football Website.

Got my first draft this weekend. Just a yahoo draft with some cats from TheLionsFanatics.com site.

My other league (the "big one") the Ann Arbor Fantasy Football League drafts the end of August.

Looking forward to another great year of Football and great info and entertaninment from The Huddle.

PS The Lions finally get some respect this season and actually resemble a professional football team. Write that down.

Edited by RussMan

Raider

i think the lions could make a serious shot at the playoffs if Joey doesnt blow up in a bad way...by the way why the hell or what the hell are they gonna do with another wr?

891534[/snapback]

Injured WR's are a dime a dozen in these parts.

RussMan, glad to see you on the boards. I look forward to your challenges again this season.

I'm from SoCal all my life, but transplanted to CO Springs in 2000. Believe it or not, there are quite a few Raider Fans in Colorado.

I've been using The Huddle since the late 90's, but did not make use of the forum until the 2000's. Great material & info, great forums and great FF players (for the most part). :D

I joined my first Dynasty League here BOTH "Confusion IDP". A great group of people and we are off to a very good start. A lot of communication compared to other leagues.:D

Hopefully I can at least be good enough to make the playoffs. :D

RussMan, glad to see you on the boards.  I look forward to your challenges again this season.

I'm from SoCal all my life, but transplanted to CO Springs in 2000.  Believe it or not, there are quite a few Raider Fans in Colorado.

892327[/snapback]

:D He is a Lions fan. He used the name "Raider" for the name of his FF team.

:D  He is a Lions fan.  He used the name "Raider" for the name of his FF team.

892334[/snapback]

Understood.

I was referring to myself. A Raider Fan in Colorado (Bronco Country). Not many persons outside of Colorado believe that there are Raider Fans in Colorado.

PantherDave bringing it from Wilmington, North Carolina. The Panthers will be in the thick of it from the get go, through FA and the Draft all the holes and depth issues have been taken care of, as this was the most productive off-season I can remember. Coach Fox is one of the best in the business-all the Panthers have to do is start playing football-the rest as they say, will take care of itself. Peace PD, and yes, the season can't get here fast enough!!!

I too, am back for another Season...

892949[/snapback]

:D Seems the past 2 years someone had to close it out for me, gets busy at the office toward the end of the year for me.

We shall see. I'll try and see it through this year, especially since it seems to get too ez once I'm not running it.

BAAAAM !

Where is everyone from?

RussMan representing for Ann Arbor!

I've been coming here since this site's humble beginnings before everyone knew about The Huddle (gee how many years is that now).

Glad to be back for another season on my favorite Fantasy Football Website.

Got my first draft this weekend.  Just a yahoo draft with some cats from TheLionsFanatics.com site.

My other league (the "big one")  the Ann Arbor Fantasy Football League drafts the end of August.

Looking forward to another great year of Football and great info and entertaninment from The Huddle.

PS The Lions finally get some respect this season and actually resemble a professional football team.  Write that down.

891487[/snapback]

Russ, nice to see you back again. If you have tickets that open up this year, please PM me, I would be intested in purchasing any available. I'll be on the site all year.

Thanks, Jay

Good to hear from you Russman. Of course I am Lions fan in the Jackson area. Sometimes I wonder what us Lions fans are thinking with all the BS we deal with. We are kind of like Jason from Friday the 13th. They keep killing us but we keep coming back for more and more and more and.... :D

Edited by BigTen

Russ, nice to see you back again.  If you have tickets that open up this year, please PM me, I would be intested in purchasing any available.  I'll be on the site all year.

Thanks, Jay

893498[/snapback]

No tickets from me this year.. they are kindof expensive on Ebay or stubhub.

That said, usually on the Thursay before most home games the Lions release more tickets (from those returned by the visiting team) and you can by them at regular price on Ticket Master even though the game has been declared a sellout.

But you have to pay attention and remember to check. I have bought tickets many times this way.

Good luck.

I'm msaint, from Titletown, USA....otherwise known as Boston. :D I haven't left the Huddle since, well, forever. I should. I need a shower.

Hey PantherDave, what's your feeling on the RB situation down in NC? Foster/Davis/Shelton...oh my.

No tickets from me this year.. they are kindof expensive on Ebay or stubhub.

That said, usually on the Thursay before most home games the Lions release more tickets (from those returned by the visiting team) and you can by them at regular price on Ticket Master even though the game has been declared a sellout.

But you have to pay attention and remember to check. I have bought tickets many times this way.

Good luck.

896416[/snapback]

Good info, thanks.

:D    Seems the past 2 years someone had to close it out for me, gets busy at the office toward the end of the year for me.

We shall see.  I'll try and see it through this year, especially since it seems to get too ez once I'm not running it.

BAAAAM !

893089[/snapback]

Hey Russman,

Reporting from Sunny Southern California. :D Glad to have you back. :smile: Don't worry I got your back if you get too busy again. :D Had a lot of fun finishing the posting of the Russman (is Lost) challenge last year. Just say the word if you need a break for a week or more. Would be happy to help you out again. And I think it was well received. :D

BTW, even though the Puttycats are going to field a decent team, doesn't mean they will actually do anything with it!!! :D

Hey everybody, I'm from Northbrook, IL. It's a suburb on the North Shore about 30-45 minutes for Chicago. I'm going to be a senior at Glenbrook North High School (Hazer High). I'm a huge Donovan McNabb fan and root for the Eagles but of course stay loyal to my hometown Bears. I'm new to this site as I just found out about it through the excellent book "Committed". I'm not new to FF though as I have been in numerous leagues with my friends for the past several years. Best finish is 2nd; hoping to take the crown this year with more preparation than ever! Bring on the football season as I have been starving for the last several months....

Hey, my name is GTS and I'm a Scorpio from Seattle, W-A and I like to find the essence from within.

896443[/snapback]

what the hell is wrong with this guy? anyways I too am from Seattle, Probably the Biggest Seahawks fan North of the Space needle.

Hey Russman,

Reporting from Sunny Southern California.  :D  Glad to have you back. :smile: Don't worry I got your back if you get too busy again. :D Had a lot of fun finishing the posting of the Russman (is Lost) challenge last year. Just say the word if you need a break for a week or more.  Would be happy to help you out again. And I think it was well received. :D

BTW, even though the Puttycats are going to field a decent team, doesn't mean they will actually do anything with it!!!  :D

898552[/snapback]

Been quite balmy here in Michigan this year as well... pratically tropical. Hi temps and decent rain... but I digress.. thanks for the offer I may have to take you up on it again, but dont go so easy on them.

The Lions are ready to purr.... err I mean ROAR this season.