[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Hitman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God this is going to be absolutely horrible. I am stunned yet again by the idiocy of network executives.

I wondered how long it would take for me to look back fondly on the "Dennis Miller" era. The time has come.

ABC / ESPN bites.

A majority of people I know or talk to cant stand Theismann. Dont these people do any market research? This thread title and Graemlin is perfect

Theeesman is terrible, Madden is about the same, Michaels is near the end too, should have went with a new crew in my opionion, not sure who, but something different, a Joe Buck type along with a solid color man.

I refuse to listen to Joe Theesman, not going to do it.

Hands down, no question at all - to me Theisman is the absolute worst. Madden is a pure delight by comparison. I would rather listen to three hours of elderly women discussing menstrual cramps than to hear Theisman. This is an American Tragedy.

No one can come to coming off as so completely full of himself and completely condescending as him. Just count how many times he says the word "I". The last thing I would ever want is to listen to a game from his perspective. This is flat out disgusting and a sign that big wig media types have absolutely no freaking concept of what people want. At least they have now managed to do exactly the worst thing.

I'd start a petition to replace Theeeeeesman, but it is obviously beyond repair. It will be painful enough that I will not watch him, I'll figure something else out because I just cannot stand listening to him. It is a dark, sad day. :D

i agree, but todd christensen and his jerry curl can give him a run for his money

896151[/snapback]

How about Boomer Easiason? I still can't believe that donkey insulted Marino on air.

I wonder if, in some twisted way, I might actually miss the idiot duo of Theismann and Maguire on Sunday nights. They were so bad that they were almost entertaining at times. I enjoyed impersonating and insulting them from the couch in between sips of Jack Daniels. The wife always got a kick out of it as well.

Ahhh... Sunday nights will never be the same again... :D

How about Boomer Easiason?  I still can't believe that donkey insulted Marino on air.

I wonder if, in some twisted way, I might actually miss the idiot duo of Theismann and Maguire on Sunday nights.  They were so bad that they were almost entertaining at times.  I enjoyed impersonating and insulting them from the couch in between sips of Jack Daniels.  The wife always got a kick out of it as well.

Ahhh... Sunday nights will never be the same again...  :D

896158[/snapback]

You won't miss them. No one will, ever.

Also lost in this madness is the fact that Suzy Kolber will be coming over to Monday Night, as well. I dislike her almost as much as Theisman. She always has the vapid, smiling, disingenious look on her face and always finishes her sentences with pauses for effect.

Ugh.

You won't miss them.  No one will, ever.

Also lost in this madness is the fact that Suzy Kolber will be coming over to Monday Night, as well.  I dislike her almost as much as Theisman.  She always has the vapid, smiling, disingenious look on her face and always finishes her sentences    with    pauses      for                  effect. 

Ugh.

896169[/snapback]

Are you gay? I didnt even realized that she talked...

You won't miss them.  No one will, ever.

Also lost in this madness is the fact that Suzy Kolber will be coming over to Monday Night, as well.  I dislike her almost as much as Theisman.

896169[/snapback]

Joe Namath seemed to like her... :D

EDIT: :doah: Too slow to get the Namath/Kolber joke in there first...

Edited by AtomicCEO

Also lost in this madness is the fact that Suzy Kolber will be coming over to Monday Night, as well.  I dislike her almost as much as Theisman.

896169[/snapback]

:D

Her and Katie Courick are my dream threesome.