[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Hitman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down, no question at all - to me Theisman is the absolute worst. Madden is a pure delight by comparison. I would rather listen to three hours of elderly women discussing mestrual cramps than to hear Theisman. This is an American Tragedy.

No one can come to coming off as so completely full of himself and completely condescending as him. Just count how many times he says the word "I". The last thing I would ever want is to listen to a game from his perspective. This is flat out disgusting and a sign that big wig media types have absolutely no freaking concept of what people want. At least they have now managed to do exactly the worst thing.

I'd start a petition to replace Theeeeeesman, but it is obviously beyond repair. It will be painful enough that I will not watch him, I'll figure something else out because I just cannot stand listening to him.  It is a dark, sad day. :D

896138[/snapback]

I agree with the Boss. Completely.

Theezman is godawful. I'm going to fight whoever made this decision. :D

Hands down, no question at all - to me Theisman is the absolute worst. Madden is a pure delight by comparison. I would rather listen to three hours of elderly women discussing menstrual cramps than to hear Theisman. This is an American Tragedy.

No one can come to coming off as so completely full of himself and completely condescending as him. Just count how many times he says the word "I". The last thing I would ever want is to listen to a game from his perspective. This is flat out disgusting and a sign that big wig media types have absolutely no freaking concept of what people want. At least they have now managed to do exactly the worst thing.

I'd start a petition to replace Theeeeeesman, but it is obviously beyond repair. It will be painful enough that I will not watch him, I'll figure something else out because I just cannot stand listening to him.  It is a dark, sad day. :D

896138[/snapback]

Good info here. Let me give you more to hate him about. I went to school with Theisman's son for a few years--I was in HS and he was about 3 grades behind me at a small private school in the DC area. His wife at the time was his first wife and had been his wife for a long time and was a knock out and a nice lady who we all saw around school (like I said, it was a small private school and people hung out, every boy had to play three sports and parents would wait around to pick em up).

Theisman leaves her to bang OJ's ex-girlfriend Cathy Lee Crosby or whatever her name was from Thats Incredible and never shows up at the school again. He used to be there for sporting events and to pick up his son but we never saw him again. It was a messy divorce with adultery allegations, etc. I obviously dont know the truth of what happened, but it seemed like pretty Athenay behavior to me at the time.

Hands down, no question at all - to me Theisman is the absolute worst. Madden is a pure delight by comparison. I would rather listen to three hours of elderly women discussing menstrual cramps than to hear Theisman. This is an American Tragedy.

896138[/snapback]

start the petition HERE and get all your SOFA buddies etc to start one also and lets stop a sports travesty before it really happens!!! :D

Oh, well, I always mute the second half so as not to disturb the wife( watch MNF on the bed), so it now looks like the entire game will be muted. Man, MNF continues to just spiral downward-hell why there at it, throw in Dikta and really just blow the seams out!!!! :D:D

You know, there is a side-effect to Michaels signing with ESPN that hasn't gotten any press, but is a distinct possibility. It is, in my opinion, far worse than Theismann continuing his weekly bluster on ESPN.

NBC is considering hiring MARV ALBERT to be the play-by-play guy on Sunday Nights with Madden!!!! How can this be???!!!???!!

The guy filling in for Dan Patrick on ESPN radio was trying to say that he thought it was a great choice. Could that possibly be because you work for ABC????? Radio guy said that he likes how Theisman is willing to speak his mind and voice unpopular opinions, that he doesn't pander to the teams he's covering. . .

I was like :D That is exactly what Theisman does! Everybody in the game they are covering is a top 10 player at his position. He never calls out sucky play or players. Plus, for a guy who was a QB, he doesn't know any of the rules.

Theisman sucks.

My idea is to get a 3 man booth. Throw in a former player, Steve Young perhaps, and hire a current or former referee. It would be pretty interesting hearing his viewpoints and analysis. Plus, it would provide someone who knows the rule book. It seems to me the guys in the booth spend more time debating calls, usually incorrectly, than anything else. . .

Her and Katie Courick are my dream threesome.

896194[/snapback]

Learning you were from Oregon made me respect you even more.

Now I am disgusted. You should be put in Gitmo for a comment like that.

Learning you were from Oregon made me respect you even more.

Now I am disgusted. You should be put in Gitmo for a comment like that.

896411[/snapback]

I'm not from Oregon. Hell, I'm technicallynot from anywhere. I lived in Oregon. Besides, I think Katie has had upstairs surgically altered recently. No link, just an observation. :D

Theisman (pronounced THEEZ-man) is horrible. I will accept Michaels, as he does do a good job of calling it as it is unlike Nantz or Buck who make every play an event.

I agree there ought to be a 3 man booth. Dan Fouts and Dennis Miller weren't exactly entertaining, but they deserved more than a one year shot, IMO.

Instead of a referee, how about a defensive player?

QUOTE(Fatman @ 7/26/05 09:11pm)

You won't miss them.  No one will, ever.

Also lost in this madness is the fact that Lisa Guererro will be coming over to Monday Night, as well.  I dislike her almost as much as Theisman.  She always has the vapid, smiling, disingenious look on her face and always finishes her sentences    with    pauses      for                  effect. 

Ugh.

Are you gay? I didnt even realized that she talked...

Spoken like a true football fan!! :D

My apologies. I just figured your parents had a grow op going and moved around a lot.

896431[/snapback]

:D

No but my mom did smuggle draft dodges into Canada from Duluth while my Dad was in Vietnam. Maybe. Has the statute on that run?