[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Champs.......

Menudo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the pictures of Menudo passed out in the gutter?? Looked like a fun celebration!

1318214[/snapback]

:D Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend the parade. :D

The only thing that annoys me is you pusslys who whine every time he posts something about his championship team.

It clearly says Menudo on his posts, don't read them if it annoys you so much.

Keep up the good work Menudo, you and your fellow Pitt fans should enjoy this as much as you can! :D

1318102[/snapback]

Sums it up pretty well. :D Everyone on this board that has been here for more than about 3 minutes nows what one of Menudo's post is going to be about. STEELERS! That is the one thing in this life that we know. If you are not into that then why bother clicking this or any other Menudo thread? That really makes me wonder.

I'm not personally into all of this if it wasn't my team. I would just select what I wanted to check out and if it was the 30th post about the Cardinals since they won the Super Bowl I would just skip it.

---------------------------------

Now for the parade: It was cool for sure. I didn't get to go to it but I took my 17 year old and his friends and dropped them of and picked them up. They had some great stories as well as some pics. There is no doubt is was a great time down there.

Highlight to my boys day was Troy Polamalu jumping off the roof of the truck that he was riding in and using the crowd as a mosh pit. He wasn't the first one to do it. My boy thinks it was Ike Taylor but then four of them did it and Troy did it over and over. :D Plenty of autographs for all the kids and my boy got his Polamalu jersey signed.

I'm not personally into all of this if it wasn't my team.  I would just select what I wanted to check out and if it was the 30th post about the Cardinals since they won the Super Bowl I would just skip it.

1318655[/snapback]

Come on....this is the best example you could come up with? The Cardinals??? Really???

Sums it up pretty well. :D  Everyone on this board that has been here for more than about 3 minutes nows what one of Menudo's post is going to be about.  STEELERS!  That is the one thing in this life that we know.  If you are not into that then why bother clicking this or any other Menudo thread?  That really makes me wonder. 

1318655[/snapback]

To call him an Kate Middleton? :D

Cripes! I get all nuzzled down and relaxed, ready to just be dead, when all of a sudden-- "WHACK!" Somebody's beating me again.

Menudo, I'll type this real slowly, so you can get it through yer head--

"I AM DEAD! D-E-A-D! dead. Passed on. Kicked the bucket. Moved on to greener pastures. Gone over the rainbow. Shuffled off this mortal coil. What's it gonna take to get this through to you?"

*sigh*

Cripes! I get all nuzzled down and relaxed, ready to just be dead, when all of a sudden-- "WHACK!" Somebody's beating me again.

Menudo, I'll type this real slowly, so you can get it through yer head--

"I AM DEAD! D-E-A-D! dead. Passed on. Kicked the bucket. Moved on to greener pastures. Gone over the rainbow. Shuffled off this mortal coil. What's it gonna take to get this through to you?"

*sigh*

1318703[/snapback]

Just use this pic