[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 Mystery Huddler #3

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clue #3 - Does not have PayPal...

1394996[/snapback]

we know this how? :D

1395026[/snapback]

I used a context clue of Bear bolding 'send him a check'. Maybe he's just throwing us off the path though :D

Normally they cry DURING AND AFTER the Mystery Huddler...not before. Sack up, pansy.

1395036[/snapback]

I'm guessing this pic was taken on Oscar night just after Crash upset Brokeback Mountain for best film. Something about this MH's teary-eyed, astonished look screams (with a lisp) "Oh My God, this is sooo hurtful"

Yeah looks to be real short on funds with the new house and Marbel countertops :D

1395057[/snapback]

don't think it's marble, granite :D

Marble is for Italians and this doushe looks like a Pollock.

Edited by theeohiostate

Edit:  What's with the "they" crap in ABWF's first post?  There's two of these homos?

1395028[/snapback]

I can never tell if it's a 'him' or a 'her', and 'it' just doesn't seem right (at least most of the time)...so 'they' seemed okay to use...

dammit, I'm in for 2 bucks now... :D

Since I do not currently have a job and choose to spend my days on 42nd street asking guys if they want bjs; I was wondering if there is a deadline for payment.  Its been very cold here in NY, people are too busy spending their extra change on freekin Starbucks instead of helping BigMike out.

BM

1351497[/snapback]

Fixed

I was thinking Brentastic before I looked at the pic... because the backing out came during the great Tailgate unpleasantness...

And it kinda looks like the pic from his album... but it's hard to tell with the hands in the face...

But I dunno about the ring. :D

I was thinking Brentastic before I looked at the pic... because the backing out came during the great Tailgate unpleasantness...

And it kinda looks like the pic from his album... but it's hard to tell with the hands in the face...

But I dunno about the ring. :D

1395079[/snapback]

Come to think of it... that could be a Bears hat... right? Brent's member page says he's from Chicago. :D

Do we have him so soon???

Zooming in on the book titles, the quality of the pic gets very grainy, but I can almost make out one title. It leads me to think our MH might be a military man.

Title looks like "Kama Sutra for Rear Admirals"