[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 Mystery Huddler #3

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No question the kid isnt his, but he probably still doesnt know it yet.

reminds me of a joke I heard the other day.

This black man had his daughter over for lunch on her 18th B-Day, and sent her back to her mommas house with his last child support payment. He told her to tell her momma this is the last check she will ever see from me. And hurry back and tell me the spression on her face.

The daughter went back to her mommas house and gave her the check and told her momma what her dad told her to say. her momma couldnt stop laughin and sent her daughter back over there with a message of her own.

So when the daughter got back over to her the black mans house, he was dying to know the spression on her face. The daughter told him momma just laughed and laughed and had a message of her own. the man dying to know, finally asked, What did yo Momma say. Well Momma wanted me to tell you, you know your brother Jerome, the one that went to prison 18 yrs ago. the man says yeah, hes may favorite lil brother. Well Momma told me to tell you he was my real daddy.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

My bad.  They aren't the same guy?

There are too many Hughs around here.  I say we start cutting them with Hugh One, and don't stop until we get to Hugh Two.

1395318[/snapback]

:D HughMongous is an Eagles fan. Hugh B Tool is a Raiders fan. And Hugh 0ne went be Hugh Too at one time.

Clue #10 - Does not live in the Northeastern part of this country.

1395315[/snapback]

Interesting clue. In Bear's world is PA in the North East? Is Texas in the Southwest? Interesting.