[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One of the biggest "oops" in FF ever

DMD

How could this possibly be construed as the 'fairest' solution? We are in a fight for first, one of our competitors gone a player he bid 10% of his yearly FA dollars on, we were going to bid a few dollars more, and would have won that player, but we always put our bids in Fri afternoon, we were not allowed access to that player.

I am curious, cause you don't have a dog in this hunt, but are saying the same thing those that got early players are.

evidently they never considered the solution of rolling it back as if it had not happened since XPert didn't have a way to automatically return the bids back to the bidder and I guess they did not want to enter them all back in by hand.

I was going to place a bid on the SD defense and got screwed out of it. I am shocked at their decision - I just cannot see how that appeases anyone other than convenience for the software owners and allowing some teams access to free agents that was denied to others.

I was going to place a bid on the SD defense and got screwed out of it.

We were bidding on NE def, sure, it 'may' or may not be the difference, but we're in 2nd, the guy who got him is in 3rd, if they (NE def) have a huge game, then that could really screw us.

He got him for $120, we were going to bid $125, so yeah, I'm in your tent on this one, they really did NOT do the right thing, now covering their tracks by deleting all the threads, the multiple emails with differing solutions, complete bullschit.

We were bidding on NE def, sure, it 'may' or may not be the difference, but we're in 2nd, the guy who got him is in 3rd, if they (NE def) have a huge game, then that could really screw us.

He got him for $120, we were going to bid $125, so yeah, I'm in your tent on this one, they really did NOT do the right thing, now covering their tracks by deleting all the threads, the multiple emails with differing solutions, complete bullschit.

And I thought free leagues sucked.

I'm sure they have their butts covered, as I'm sure there are a ton of lawyers in this league that will check it, and it sucks, but if they DID roll back (cancel) all WW's, and allowed teams to re-issue their WW picks (w/formal notice) till Sunday 11:59 ET deadline, that could correct most of the damage and give everyone time to adjust their lineups. A refund or partial refund though would be better. :D "Wish in one hand and sh** in the other?"

Then again, I'm typing after 4 scotches, 1 glass of Roditis, a few Greek coffees plus a full Greek dinner :burp:. I don't know if I should go to bed or run a marathon! :D

I'm sure they have their butts covered, as I'm sure there are a ton of lawyers in this league that will check it, and it sucks, but if they DID roll back (cancel) all WW's, and allowed teams to re-issue their WW picks (w/formal notice) till Sunday 11:59 ET deadline, that could correct most of the damage and give everyone time to adjust their lineups. A refund or partial refund though would be better. :D "Wish in one hand and sh** in the other?"

Then again, I'm typing after 4 scotches, 1 glass of Roditis, a few Greek coffees plus a full Greek dinner :burp:. I don't know if I should go to bed or run a marathon! :D

Run a marathon with a bucket.

They really screwed the pooch on the whole deal and their "explanation" of the matter is sad to say the least. As for our WCOFF team, I think we'll be ok without our bid going through, but it could of been alot worse and I'm sure some teams have been more affected than others.

Do any Huddlers play in the NFFC? If so what do you like/dislike about how it's run. I have a feeling we will be looking for a new home for Hero's next year.

They really screwed the pooch on the whole deal and their "explanation" of the matter is sad to say the least.

Welcome to the world of "xperts" :D

LMAO @ "xperts" again proving how ironic (and badly fitting) their name is. When WCOFF first decided to use them they had a huge screwup too, I think servers crashed or some BS. What a POS!

GB and love live MFL :D The ability to tailor our league's web site is awesome (you should see how some people have jazzed up their league sites), customer support is unsurpassed - and oh btw IT WORKS.

This doesn't involve me in any way but I think they should have rolled back the bids. Even one player that was awarded his bids didn't want them to go through since 100% of the players didn't expect them to go through 12 hours early it effected everyone whether they had bids in or not.

what if they would have just added extra money to every team and then run the bids when they were supposed to be run...as for how much to give everyone they could have taken the highest amount bid on any specific player...that way a team that had their bids shown will still have the ability to rebid and up their bid if they want to and a team that saw that bid really wont know how much they will bid if they wanted to try and snipe them

did that make any sesnse :D

what if they would have just added extra money to every team and then run the bids when they were supposed to be run...as for how much to give everyone they could have taken the highest amount bid on any specific player...that way a team that had their bids shown will still have the ability to rebid and up their bid if they want to and a team that saw that bid really wont know how much they will bid if they wanted to try and snipe them

did that make any sesnse :D

I think a guy that intentionally tanks his FF season should keep a lower profile

:D

• 3 weeks later...