[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are there any leagues . . .

Ramhock

We'll be changing it in my long time local, but some in the league don't like that we do. Like in your league, some of these guys have been playing this game a long time. A long time where we didn't update stats due to rules like using USA Today, and stat updates either didn't happen or they weren't well publicized.

As I mentioned in the other thread...The weekend is over, the games are over. You don't go back and use replay to change the outcome of a game. In the NFL, it's sorry, you were right, that was a td, but you still lose.

So how does the Commissioner get it into the league scoring? There is no notice about it on the homepage.

There was a thread about it on mfl's support message baord, but that board is down right now.

check agian

under commish there is a

Statistics Changes page you can go to

So how does the Commissioner get it into the league scoring? There is no notice about it on the homepage.

There was a thread about it on mfl's support message baord, but that board is down right now.

As logged in as the commish, if it is not on top the first page, go to "For Commissionser Tools" -> "Statistics Changes"

9 of my 11 leagues have already changed the scoring. Yahoo and RTS did it automatically without consulting any of the leagues. CBS, you must use the manual adjustment, and there is note about it when you click on the help link. They state they do not do any updates unless they recieve it by Tuesday night and leave it to the individual commishes to do it afterwards. MFL has it posted on their support forums and on the commishes page.

The other 2 leagues i'm in are sure to follow suit, but the commishes have been offline for several days.

check agian

under commish there is a

Statistics Changes page you can go to

When I went on MFL today, there was a large header/note about it as I was logged in as commish.

When I went on MFL today, there was a large header/note about it as I was logged in as commish.

I think they added that after my post above, I see that now also.

I was able to succesfully change the scoring following the procedure outlined by Yukon above - and as an added bonus, my team lost .4 points because they took 4 rushing yards away from McAllister.

I think they added that after my post above, I see that now also.

I was able to succesfully change the scoring following the procedure outlined by Yukon above - and as an added bonus, my team lost .4 points because they took 4 rushing yards away from McAllister.

If we change it in HOT, I still win, but ONLY because my opponent DID NOT play Buckhalter!!!! :D

Did I miss a bullet or what? :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

If we change it in HOT, I still win, but ONLY because my opponent DID NOT play Buckhalter!!!! :D

Did I miss a bullet or what? :D

I can't imagine why he would play Buckhalter since Westy was starting. I think that bullet missed you by a country mile, Robn. :bash:

We only apply the change if it comes to us from MFL ... and then only if somebody points it out.

So if you choose to not point it out for personal reasons and others are a sleep at the switch, then you keep quiet and the stats stay the same?