[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling Out Green Bay Homers

spain

As one Bears fan to another, I don't think we're in any position to criticize a stadium for being tiny. The new Soldier Field might be a wonderful place to watch football with great sightlines and all but when the maximum crowd is only 2,823 it's hard to point fingers at Lambeau.

In all honesty it's great that you can see the game so well, but with everybody wearing their (blaze orange) winter coats it just makes it a tight fit for anyone over 5'6" 150lbs.

Fans of the Pack, Bears and Lions and definitely the Vikings, go back generations. We for the most part support our teams win or lose. You can't understand until you go a game with your son, father, and (if still with us)grandfather.

Now this I can agree on - stupid packer fan :D:D

::D Green Bay vs the Titans?

Talk about a brawl on the shortbus....

True, but the Titans have at least taken some medication and appear on the road to recovery. The Packers continue to spiral down into the abyss of madness...

Well why don't you go to the gay ass domes in minesota and drink you wine and be warm and cozy. Domes are f'n lame for football. Football is meant to be played outdoors in the elements.

I've been to Chicago many times and Green Bay once. Been rained on and snowed on in Chicago and froze my a$$ off in GB (thought I bundled up fine). While the "experience" was great and certainly made for better atmosphere for football, I like getting indoors when the weather is horrible....if I had to make a permanent decision on the matter.

And know this, if the Lions were not indoors...the place would be near empty in November and December. The Fords may not provide a decent team or even one filled with hope but they will give you heat and a roof over your head!

I've been to Chicago many times and Green Bay once. Been rained on and snowed on in Chicago and froze my a$$ off in GB (thought I bundled up fine). While the "experience" was great and certainly made for better atmosphere for football, I like getting indoors when the weather is horrible....if I had to make a permanent decision on the matter.

And know this, if the Lions were not indoors...the place would be near empty in November and December. The Fords may not provide a decent team or even one filled with hope but they will give you heat and a roof over your head!

Not a dome fan at all but this is a good point. Sometimes it is almost vital to survive as a business.

I am a Packer fan and yeah I am let down at the performance of this team.I do believe they will be better next year and I feel like this is why Favre came back.There is no way he could have come back thinking they would do anything this season.I think his decision took so long to make because he realized that it would not be a one year process,but a 2-3 year process with all the young players especially on the O-line.This may sound way off base but the Pack could easily contend for a playoff spot next season in todays NFL.

I am a Packer fan and yeah I am let down at the performance of this team.I do believe they will be better next year and I feel like this is why Favre came back.There is no way he could have come back thinking they would do anything this season.I think his decision took so long to make because he realized that it would not be a one year process,but a 2-3 year process with all the young players especially on the O-line.This may sound way off base but the Pack could easily contend for a playoff spot next season in todays NFL.

Wish they had hired Jim Bates, but sure. The Jets and Saints are vying for playoff spots now.

Is your stadium sold out for the next 100 years. I don't think so and the metrodome come on now what a piece of crap. Is the metrodome sold out every game to season ticket holders no because every game on tv i see the near the endzone to call some number to get tickets. You guys should sell out every single game well in advance you don't have to worry about weather do you and your city is much larger than green bay. Although there is nothing better than a football game in the cold and snow at lambeau field.

We support our team through thick and thin yes we voice are negative opinions about our team but where else can you find such loyalty. When is your team going to get a real stadium. What kind of television ratings to the vikings get in bad years in minnesota. I know even when the packers stink the ratings for packer game all across wisconsin are incrediable.

And reconizable players you had a hole heep of criminals playing on your team. but thats not the point. We have the best ownership situation in all of football the fans own the team. We don't have a greedy owner that could move the team.

ps. The packers sucked for nearly 30 years between the lombardi era until the favre holmgreen era and they still sold out every game in green bay for all those years. The packers made the playoffs one time during all that time and that was during the strike season. How is that for supporting your team.

what else is there to do in green bay? There is nothing there besides the packers, I would hope the could sell out there games.

True, but the Titans have at least taken some medication and appear on the road to recovery. The Packers continue to spiral down into the abyss of madness...

Well, we've only sucked for the better part of two seasons. And the recovery may already be somewhat underway with the nice infusion of young talent on the OL and on the D.

I can't even hold the title for 2 days with my Elway fishing trip. :D

I think Vet should be disqualified from "stupidest thing ever posted" consideration for obvious reasons.

The Ghettolands is a fine place to watch a game.

The only thing I don't like about it (except for the drunken idiots) is that when you drive in from the north, about 2 miles from the stadium you pass a billboard. And on the billboard is an ad for a local jeweler. And on the ad is a picture of Tom Brady. TOM FRIGGIN' BRADY!!!!!! Are you kidding me?! Chad? Eli? NO - TOM FRIGGIN' BRADY! With his fat dimpled chin pitching watches and diamonds. Pisses me off.

:D

this kills me...