[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pittsburgh Steelers new mascot

Trots

I would make fun of the Steelers new mascot, but as Bill pointed out, we have "Blue". Our cheering section lovingly dubbed him "The Big Gay Horse". The Colts too had a naming contest. And Blue was the best we could come up with. Not only does he look stupid, but he has interchangeable mane and tail colors. One of the colors he seems to go with a lot is pink.

Mascots. Who needs 'em.

Steely McBeam. :D

Edited by CaptainHook

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would make fun of the Steelers new mascot, but as Bill pointed out, we have "Blue". Our cheering section lovingly dubbed him "The Big Gay Horse". The Colts too had a naming contest. And Blue was the best we could come up with. Not only does he look stupid, but he has interchangeable mane and tail colors. One of the colors he seems to go with a lot is pink.

Mascots. Who needs 'em.

Steely McBeam. :D

I preferred Touchdown Monkey.

They did a poll on the post-gazette website, and it ended up something like 10% don't like the name, 5% like it, and 85% don't want a mascot.

That mascot is going to get booed during his first appearance during the home opener, and I'll be there to see it. :D

SHAME, for the first time as a Steeler fan I feel shame. I hope he gets booed off the field and never shows his face again while being stabbed with sporks in the depths of hell. I think we should take all those responsible for such atrocities and castrate them. Seriously the Steelers have one of the best fan bases in the NFL for their no nonsense football and they reward us with what? Steely McSUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!!, crap! What the SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! is going on? Art Rooney Sr is turning over in his grave and I feel cheated, dirty and ignored I must go take a shower to make this feeling go away. Calgon take me away!!!!!!!! Sorry for the abusive language as I said I feel dirty.

:D

Obviously not a Steeler fan as you can not associate with a team that has tradition and values. You must be projecting so either one you are a Seachickens fan or two a Cardinals fan, either way my vote is for the NFC West minus the Niners they might understand me.

Edited by Dont Rookie Me........

Does McSteely spit when he talks?

Seems a year too late to have the life size Cowher doll walking the sidelines.

Reninds me of the inhabitants of the steel mill in Springfield. Those who watch the Simpsons know what I am talking about...

"We work hard and we play hard."

:D:D:wacko: