[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Packers and Cowboys week

Randall

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone's gettin' bloody, and I don't me the skinned elbows like the ones Zach Thomas has been sporting for kickin' arse during the game--I mean Rogers. Can't wait for him to get his plough cleaned.

I'm feeling surly today, can't U tell?

Damn, I can't sleep because I am so pumped for the game tommorow. All I want to do is sleep the night away and I find myself llstening to Sirius NFL radio and looking at football sites. Man I can't wait for Sunday Morning wish my brain would turn off.

Oh, how I love this time of year. Thank god for football season.

GAME ON BABY, GAME ONNNNNNNNNNN!.

Carrrrrrrrr.................

GAME ON.....................This is gonna be good ole fashion street ball....... :wacko:

Edited by Cowboyz1

300 yards and a td is good for nearly 20 points in my league... Do the cowboys count as a good defense? If not would you please make a list of defenses that do count as good?

About 100 yds of that was after Dallas pretty much had the game in hand.

Dallas looks like the better team right now. I'd say the early money is on the Super Bowl rep coming out of the East - Phi, Dal, and NYG ALL look pretty good...and Was maybe doesn't look QUITE as good but is 2-1.

Good game last night...better team won.

Packer fans... are you at all worried about your run defense? Also, when the game was close and GB was runnig the ball down the Cowboys throat with Jacobs/Grant, why did MM decide to pass inside the 10?? Just found it very curious....(actually looked like a typical Vikings drive... :wacko: )

Congrats to DAL. They came into GB and stole the Packers' lunch money.

Pretty good matchup between pretty good teams. GB needs to figure out a way to finish its drives. I was a little disappointed that GB was so damned conservative, instead of using the running game more to set up some longer stuff downfield. The difference between GB & DAL right now is that DAL manages to come up with 2 or 3 more big plays a game. That's not insignificant, but it also doesn't represent a wide gap between the two.