[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boy, the Cowboy love from the staff here is just too much

cliaz

:wacko:

Jones, in limited action has already looked like an absolute stud, they're working him into the playbook more and more. He will be the clear cut feature back in this offense if Barber goes down. Granted, Choice may go from zero carries to 3 or 4 carries, but I wouldn't call that a good number of carries.

And before you get your panties in a bunch, I only used the :D graemlin because you use it all the time when people disagree with you. :D

Totally agree, as does Jean-Jacques Dallas Morning news, especially when people (including myself I must admit) criticized the Boyz 4 passing over Mendenhall -fumblitis

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...or.131fdbd.html

interesting how the Romo/Barber bashers are from Philly

Who bashed Barber? I agreed he should project as the #1, and Witten likely as the #1 TE, for that matter.

But with what denver has shown me, there's almost no question that after Week 3, Cutler/Marshall should project as the #1 QB/WR. I think Rivers falls off when/if LT gets healthy. I don't think you see many more 1-yard TD passes from him as you saw Monday night.

Whatsamatta, lil' Romo realism hurt a tad? Don't be so sensitive.

Dallas runs an aggressive passing offense. With the personnel they got, this makes Romo a top 3 QB by seasons end

Denver runs an agressive passing offense. Philly runs an agressive passing offense.

Dallas used to run one when their rushing attack was below average with Julius Jones. With Barber, they are a significantly different offensive team, grinding our first downs and extending drives and saving their defense from being on the field...they are more balanced, and more dangerous than last year, IMO.

But I see Romo throwing about 80-85% of the passes he threw per game last year. Again, just a projection that I think holds true. And if it is true, he won't put up #1 QB stats....think more Aikman'ish with his management of the game.

Who bashed Barber? I agreed he should project as the #1, and Witten likely as the #1 TE, for that matter.

But with what denver has shown me, there's almost no question that after Week 3, Cutler/Marshall should project as the #1 QB/WR. I think Rivers falls off when/if LT gets healthy. I don't think you see many more 1-yard TD passes from him as you saw Monday night.

Whatsamatta, lil' Romo realism hurt a tad? Don't be so sensitive.

+1...Witten is a #1 and Barber is about 4th imo...

I like how Rivers is doing right now what I expected last year and he flopped...but now he's back on track from what he showed 2 years ago...

Rivers should be considered a top 7 QB I'd say....

1. Cutler - he's not afraid to chuck the ball and he has the weapons capable of making the play..

2. Brees - I would have Brees #1 if it weren't for the injuries, the defense gives up enough points to have him in a shoot-out probably every week..

3. McNabb - a pass 1st offense has the WR's still getting open and nevermind the fact that Reggie "I'm ghost" Brown coming back, but Curtis is back and that moves Jackson into the slot in an offense that is spread out..

4. Romo - great weapons, but the running game takes a good chunk of the offense..

5. Peyton - I see him coming back to form after the bye..

6. Rivers - has the weapons and the defense willing to keep him in a shoot-out...not to mention he seems to have his head back on straight..

7. Warner - definitely has the weapons and a strong ground game as well...

8. Rodgers - another QB who has the weapons...the OL and has studied behind a HoF'er....he probably should be higher...but that's what he does..

9. O'Sullivan - yeah, I'm putting him over Eli right now in a pass 1st offense compared to the Giants who run to set up the pass...

10. Eli/Palmer - I'm not sure who I want to put here, but I think Palmer will perform a little better and Eli is there because of the big play ability the wideouts have...

Right... Which is why Michael Turner is rated as the 12th runningback :wacko:

I think Mr Cliche was talking about the results that Barber and Romo produce on the field not huddle ranking results

both george w bush and the dallas cowboys are from texas. sheesh, you have to have everything spelled out for you all the time?

Your hurtful words annoy me almost as much as your refusal to use capitol letters... Good day to you sir.

What the Cowboys offense proved in Green Bay is that it can beat your favorite team in whatever manner they choose.

Aired it out a lot going into last week. Packers made it clear that TO was not going to beat them. Cowboys said fine and decided to grind it out with the best TE in football and the best RB position in football. They won't run Barber 28 times every game for two simple reasons. One, they don't want to. Two, they don't have to.

Fantasy wise, it is such a complete offensive unit that I understand the argument that there is only so much scoring to go around. The argument that Romo, Barber, TO, Witten and Jones aren't studs is pretty stupid though. Top 3, top 5, whatever, if you have any one of those 5 players on your fantasy team, they aren't the reason you are 0-3.

Those players are ranked highly because they should be. If you want to debate Romo vs. Cutler it's probably because you are contemplating some kind of trade. Take it to the advice forum.

What the Cowboys offense proved in Green Bay is that it can beat your favorite team in whatever manner they choose.

Aired it out a lot going into last week. Packers made it clear that TO was not going to beat them. Cowboys said fine and decided to grind it out with the best TE in football and the best RB position in football. They won't run Barber 28 times every game for two simple reasons. One, they don't want to. Two, they don't have to.

Fantasy wise, it is such a complete offensive unit that I understand the argument that there is only so much scoring to go around. The argument that Romo, Barber, TO, Witten and Jones aren't studs is pretty stupid though. Top 3, top 5, whatever, if you have any one of those 5 players on your fantasy team, they aren't the reason you are 0-3.

Those players are ranked highly because they should be. If you want to debate Romo vs. Cutler it's probably because you are contemplating some kind of trade. Take it to the advice forum.

:ChandlerBing: Could you be any more pro-Cowboy :/ChandlerBing:

Every word you just type makes me sick. Except the Witten parts, I have him so i can look the other way there.

:ChandlerBing: Could you be any more pro-Cowboy :/ChandlerBing:

Every word you just type makes me sick. Except the Witten parts, I have him so i can look the other way there.

evil green jealous gremlin.

i bet you would love the new jeff pearlman book about the cowboys.