[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gee, Thanks a lot Honey

CaP'N GRuNGe

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/11/...-and-sensitive/

TOM BRADY IS “NAIVE” AND “INNOCENT” AND “SENSITIVE”

Posted by Mike Florio on March 11, 2009, 9:56 p.m.

In the unique reality of the NFL locker room, where the testosterone is plentiful and the tolerance isn’t, one of the worst things that a guy can be perceived as is naive. Or innocent. Or sensitive.

Pats quarterback Tom Brady allegedly is all three.

And so he might have to show up at minicamp and beat the crap out of Richard Seymour (or Steve Gostkowski) in order to re-establish his rep, given his new wife’s damning characterization of the two-time Super Bowl MVP as something other than a rugged, unshaven tough guy who plays sandlot football in Wrangler jeans and flip-flops.

In the April issue of Harper’s Bazaar, Mrs. Tom Brady refers to Mr. Gisele Bundchen as “very naive, almost like a child.”

“One thing that I thought was so amazing when I first met him is that he is innocent,” she said. “He sees the world with colored glasses. He’s very strong and focused in his job, but he’s so sensitive.”

It’s almost as if she threw the “strong and focused” in there because she knew that she had set her groom up for all sorts of teasing and grief upon his return to the Patriots.

Oh man... this is the kind of thing he will get teased about relelntlessly in the locker room for the upcoming year (at least). :wacko:

This would be like a Mother going to basic training and asking the drill instructor to take it easy on her sweet little baby.

This would be like a Mother going to basic training and asking the drill instructor to take it easy on her sweet little baby.

Or Jeff George's mother going on the field during a college football game when he got hurt.

I imagine Tom will be OK.

He'll just walk in the locker room, tussle his fabulous hair, and say:

" How do those Super Bowl rings fit, fellas? "

Or, "If your wife looked like my wife, you'd let her say whatever she wanted to, too."