[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers v Chiefs

Chief Dick

The Steelers have no chance today. I'm having a big breakfast of bacon, eggs, and homemade hashbrowns. I'm wearing my lucky pair of victory jeans that are only brought out for special occasions. There is plenty of Busch Light Reserve in the fridge.

Chiefs 20, Steelers 17.

Poetry to follow later.

Great call!!!! :wacko:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Any given Sunday. Now come on Bengals.

Dude, that division is the Bengals now..... it is on lock, and the Bengals are the best team in that division by a good amount. It has been proven on the field.

The Steelers have no chance today. I'm wearing my lucky pair of victory jeans that are only brought out for special occasions.

Chief, can you put the pants back on this Wednesday afternoon and please tell me what the winning powerball numbers will be?

I'm going to take a wild guess that CD has not posted here since the end of the game because he's abandoned his "Victory Pants" and instead is chasing his significant other around the house attempting to celebrate the KCC win in his own special way today. Sort of gives new meaning to the phrase "two minute drill", if you know what I mean.

While CD's pants were a crucial ingredient towards the teams success, I would like to mention that the fact that I did not watch one second of hte game and instead spent the entire day outside with my lucky chainsaw brutalizing an old oak tree probably played a deservedly mentioned role, too.

The last time I didn't watch the Chiefs to cut up hugh oak trees was last weekend.

And, now we're on a two-week streak!

My chainsaw = key block on a kick return, springing a guy for an additional 10yds

CDs pants = hail mary at the end of the half for a tide-turning touchdown

Edited by muck