[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bored at a Cowboys game?

i_am_the_swammi

Interesting what some Cowboys fans will do to keep themselves entertained while watching their team get blown out.

Family firendly enviornment, eh?

Kinda NSFW, but not too bad.

"Word of advice: if a $10 Miller Lite gets a girl to do this, she's not the kind of girl you want."

:wacko: Speak for yourself, vidmitter!

That guy had to wait at least 40 minutes before even considering walking up to go get another beer.... /bong

Imagine that on the megatron... They took the kiss cam to a whole new level..

II :wacko:

I'm sure she's thrilled to see that this is floating around the net now - dang, mom and dad must be proud!

She deserves it for being an annoying idiot. Im as horny as the next guy but there is a time and a place. If I am the guy in this video, no matter how hot she is, I could never enjoy this in this setting. Id be so friggin embarrased. I dont need families and kids around me seeing this display. In private I would have made a mess 11 seconds into the tape. In public I think they are 2 douschbags

She deserves it for being an annoying idiot. Im as horny as the next guy but there is a time and a place. If I am the guy in this video, no matter how hot she is, I could never enjoy this in this setting. Id be so friggin embarrased. I dont need families and kids around me seeing this display. In private I would have made a mess 11 seconds into the tape. In public I think they are 2 douschbags

I agree, actually. I take my daughters to the game (Broncos. There's enough raping there for everyone) and to be honest, if this was happening around me, I would have said something to security if not directly to them. Granted, most of those horn dogs would have started a fight If I had said anything to them. Better to just have security deal with it. My daughters or anyones kids don't need to see that crap.

Bah went to fun time to buz kill.... Thanks Whomper!

Was at the Cowboys/Redskins game a few years ago in the old stadium. Two guys a few rows in front of us obviously brought strippers to the game. Both guys looked like d-bags and the girls were smokin' hot. Same thing happened...except it was the girls making out with each other. Was one of the most tasteless things I've ever witnessed. And by tasteless I mean awesome.

Was at the Cowboys/Redskins game a few years ago in the old stadium. Two guys a few rows in front of us obviously brought strippers to the game. Both guys looked like d-bags and the girls were smokin' hot. Same thing happened...except it was the girls making out with each other. Was one of the most tasteless things I've ever witnessed. And by tasteless I mean awesome.

QUOTE (Henry Muto @ 12/16/08 5:07pm) *

I am pretty sure I am in the top 5% in the nation in amount of money put into fantasy football. And I am pretty sure I am in the top 1% of the nation in amount of time spent working on fantasy football.

Love the reply & LMAO every time I read one of Muto's quotes :wacko:

Its really not a family atmosphere anymore at games unless you spend big bucks to get great seats. I have season tickets to the Patriots and there are a lot of shananigans that go on in the stands/parking lot.

As miuch as my 4 year old wants to go I am just not ready to possibly subject him to seeing something that might not be appropriate. They are only innocent for a little while in life.