[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Offers sent, feel free to counter
  3. Yesterday
  4. What a complete idiot. Glad I went and drafted Worthy in a league where I have Rice. Looks like Rice is doing his best to get kicked out of the league or at least suspended for an entire season.
  5. I've gotten a few offers. Will take a look this evening and consider all options. Thanks.
  6. Not looking to sell this pick outright for cash. Looking to move down a bit (but stay in the top half of the 1st round), or trade the pick for some sort of pick/player combo. Send me an offer, PM, or email if interested.
  7. Now this. Alleged assault at a nightclub: WFAA
  8. Mr Big has until May 8th 5:39 PM ET to match @ochocinco85
  9. .5 PPR league, $200 auction draft (1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex(W/R/T), K, D, and 4 bench spots) . I'm allowed to keep 2 players. I'm already going to keep Laporta for $10. Who else should I keep? Here are my options: St. Brown- $45 G. Wilson- $49 Kamara- $14
  10. When do you have to declare keepers?? It sound like you could keep Hall and Robinson and still snag a top WR with one of the first 4 pick. Or keep Chase and Hall/Robinson and snag best available in first round. It really depends on who has the picks in front of you and what they might be keeping. In most of my leagues RB's are still hard to get as there is so much depth at WR now (Some nice rookie WR prospect this year too so will be deeper) that RB's go early. True workhorse RB's are hard to get. Again it really depends on your league. IF you are at 1.3/1.4 and you know 1.1 and 1.2/1.3 are keeping WR's you may want to look at keeping your two RB's.
  11. I kept my pick, Odunze ended up going to the Bears and I ended up with him at 1.03 I love his upside I just don’t think he’ll do much to help my team this year.
  12. Mr. Big | Opie Year 2025 Round 3 Draft Pick from Mr. Big | Opie Berlin Lipstick Bomb | Gopher Pierce, Dameon HOU RB
  13. Catch My Fall - Billy Idol
  14. Venus - Shocking Blue
  15. Chase for sure and I think I like Bijan or Hall as 2nd.
  16. Tony Pollard shall remain a member of Dr Julius No's misfits Match
  17. I started a 4 owner/120 player dispersal draft last night when Dragline was OTC with pick 3.07. We just completed and Dragline is currently OTC with pick 4.07.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information