[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All or nothing ...

Grits and Shins

Standard 12 team performance league (FOFF) with optional 2 keepers.

I kept DDavis for a 1.12 pick

I kept SJackson for a 6.01 pick

At 2.01 I took Holt over Owens, Harrison, and Walker. Owens is a big ? and I like Holt better than Harrison and Walker this year. I wasn't thrilled about doubling up with SJackson and THolt but I figured I'd be okay.

Round 3 rolls around and I could take Steve Smith or DJax ... the next RB is the likes of Dunn ... or I could take Bulger (Manning, Culpepper, McNabb are gone).

I did the unbelievable and took Bulger

So now I have

Bulger

SJackson

THolt

:D

In hindsight, you probably should have grabbed Harrison or Walker. As a Holt owner in a dynasty league, the only thing I don't like about having Holt is worrying about Bulger getting hurt, which seems to happen quite a bit. That's the major reason I like Harrison over Holt.

Edited by CaptainHook

In hindsight, you probably should have grabbed Harrison or Walker.  As a Holt owner in a dynasty league, the only thing I don't like about having him is worrying about Bulger geting hurt, which seems to happen quite a bit.  That's the major reason I like Harrison over Holt.

930025[/snapback]

Yes isn't that hindsight wonderful. Maybe the will revive the greatest show on turf again.

I took Hasselbeck, Alexander and DJax two years ago and would have won my SB but for Hasselbeck's injury during the game.  I don't see Bulger, Holt, SJax as a problem at all.

930121[/snapback]

Lucky for them - and you - they play in the NFC West/Worst. Fans across this great conference don't hold up the old D + a picket fence. They do the wave and shout 'Ole'...

Lucky for them - and you - they play in the NFC West/Worst.  Fans across this great conference don't hold up the old D + a picket fence.  They do the wave and shout 'Ole'...

930142[/snapback]

I dont even know how to respond.

Anyways I would rather have gone with Hasselbeck, Alexander, and Djax but whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
can you still get wilkins?

931937[/snapback]

I did!

My final team:

MBulger

JHarrington

JGarcia

------------

DDavis

SJackson

WDunn

MFaulk

------------

THolt

DDriver

EKennison

DStallworth

KColbert

TCalico

-------------

JWilkins

SGraham

-------------

New England

Indianapolis

Standard 12 team performance league (FOFF) with optional 2 keepers.

I kept DDavis for a 1.12 pick

I kept SJackson for a 6.01 pick

At 2.01 I took Holt over Owens, Harrison, and Walker.  Owens is a big ? and I like Holt better than Harrison and Walker this year.  I wasn't thrilled about doubling up with SJackson and THolt but I figured I'd be okay.

Round 3 rolls around and I could take Steve Smith or DJax ... the next RB is the likes of Dunn ... or I could take Bulger (Manning, Culpepper, McNabb are gone).

I did the unbelievable and took Bulger

So now I have

Bulger

SJackson

THolt

930003[/snapback]

You screwed up, and now you're screwed.

Kind of ironic, since you seem to fancy yourself as some kind of expert. :D