Sign in to follow this  
spain

NFL Draft Trivia Question

Wait, wait I got a great one.  You'll never get it:

Who quarterbacked his team to a 15-13-1 in Division II but was a first round pick...a high first rounder...

1417168[/snapback]

Mark Brunell?

Mark Brunell?

1417365[/snapback]

:D

ok my turn....Who quarterbacked his team to a 15-13-1 in Division II but was a first round pick...a high first rounder...

ok my turn....Who quarterbacked his team to a 15-13-1 in Division II but was a first round pick...a high first rounder...

1417424[/snapback]

Me :D

1417424[/snapback]

Terry Hanratty?

Our members have made a total of 1,273,997 posts

We have 11,172 registered members

The newest member is Dan Pastorini

Most users ever online was 747 on 2/26/06 11:45pm

How did I know that our newest member would start his Huddle career here in this post? :D

Dan Pastorini

1417572[/snapback]

I know. I know.

What quarterback for a Division II team was a first round pick...a high first rounder, despite having a 15-13-1 record...

I know.  I know.

What quarterback for a Division II team was a first round pick...a high first rounder, despite having a 15-13-1 record...

1417576[/snapback]

reading the thread, you would come off as a lot smarter if you came up with a question tougher than that one. But i suppose to the people posting here, mostly Azzhole, being a smart asz is a bigger turn on than actually being smart.

reading the thread, you would come off as a lot smarter if you came up with a question tougher than that one.  But i suppose to the people posting here, mostly Azzhole, being a smart asz is a bigger turn on than actually being smart.

1417590[/snapback]

Soooo, Mike, what quarterback for a Division II team was a first round pick...a high first rounder, despite having a 15-13-1 record?

Bet you don't know.

Soooo, Mike, what quarterback for a Division II team was a first round pick...a high first rounder, despite having a 15-13-1 record?

Bet you don't know.

1417626[/snapback]

I didn't when I read the question.

And I am sure you didn't either. That is the point. Come up with an original question instead of following Azzholes lead. Lemming.

What NFL running back led the league in rushing 2 out of his first 4 years after being drafted in the 8th round?

What NFL running back led the league in rushing 2 out of his first 4 years after being drafted in the 8th round?

1417654[/snapback]

In the entire history of the NFL draft, only 1 QB has been taken in the 1st round who had a losing career record in college. Who was that player and who drafted him?

1417654[/snapback]

that's easy, kijana carter

1417654[/snapback]

Dan Pastorini?

1417654[/snapback]

leroy kelly?

You guys are hilarious!

Leroy Kelly was drafted in 1964 and led the league in rushing in 67 and 68, so that would be twice in his first five years.

Bet you don't know.

1417626[/snapback]

Vince Ferragamo

You guys are hilarious!

1418027[/snapback]

Mike Tice doesn't think so. :D

1417654[/snapback]

Daryle Lamonica?

HINT: This player had to get special permission from the NFL to make an adjustment to his uniform that actually improved his performance.

Edited by MikeTice

HINT:  This player had to get special permission from the NFL to make an adjustment to his uniform that actually improved his performance.

1418370[/snapback]

here's one...who is the dumbest head coach in the history of the NFL?

Mike Tice doesn't think so.  :D

1418203[/snapback]

Mr. Tice is on his way to being in the running for next year's 'Newbie Tool of the Year'. At least he is properly named.

Dan Pastorini?[/color]

Edited by Pope Flick

1418459[/snapback]

"I don't think there's anybody in this organization not focused on the 49ers... I mean Chargers."

-Bill Belichick