[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Cowboys game thread

Randall

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon Whomp...that can be called on every single play like holding. That was a very very questionable call that went in the Cowboys favor during a time the rest of us like to see the players win the game....not the refs.

I guess we will agree to disagree..I saw the arm get pulled back..Was it a mugging ? No..But arm pulled back and tripped warrants a PI call ISMHO

Have to be very impressed with Green Bay going into Dallas, minus 5 defensive players and no Bret Farve for most of the game and playing with them.

I think I take Green Bay at full strength on a neutral field 7 times out of 10

maybe if Favre and Romo both miss the game. :D

Oh wait, GB looks to be an improvement without Favre, vs these Cowboys.

Have to be very impressed with Green Bay going into Dallas, minus 5 defensive players and no Bret Farve for most of the game and playing with them.

I think I take Green Bay at full strength on a neutral field 7 times out of 10

Definitely. Dallas didn't impress me much tonight. Considering the GB injuries, dumbass playcalling in the 1st half, and highly questionable officiating, these teams aren't far apart at all.

We must not be talking about the same play then ... because on the PI call called on Al Harris when he was attempting to cover Miles Austin he clearly grabs the right shoulder in a hooking motion and pulls the shoulder back ...

they just showed the replay. just watch it again. that's all i ask.

Definitely. Dallas didn't impress me much tonight. Considering the GB injuries, dumbass playcalling in the 1st half, and highly questionable officiating, these teams aren't far apart at all.

Romo threw for 309 yards, and 4 TDs, and the INT should have been another TD, that Owens gift wrapped to Al Haris.

That is impressive to me. The Dallas pass rush looked solid as well.

Just like many players who have success their first game, before there is tape on you. Rogers was solid, but Dallas had a big lead and never gave it up. Right now its a 10 pt lead, and should easily be 17, if TO doesnt give that TD away.

But if you are not impressed, Dallas may have to drop the hammer next time.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Just watched it on superslowmo - starting to lean more to it being a decent call. Not sure he actually pulls him back, but he definitely did more than lightly brush him, and he was running him over, which is fine if you are going for the ball but he had no idea where the ball was.

The ball landed 3 yards from the receiver's head - not saying the guy would have caught it, but it was catchable if he's not tripping.

Just watched it on superslowmo - starting to lean more to it being a decent call. Not sure he actually pulls him back, but he definitely did more than lightly brush him, and he was running him over, which is fine if you are going for the ball but he had no idea where the ball was.

The ball landed 3 yards from the receiver's head - not saying the guy would have caught it, but it was catchable if he's not tripping.

The defender was watching the ball all the way.