[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've gotten a pop up ad 3 times this morning

untateve

I've gotten Circuit City, DeVry University, and Universal Technical Institute (whatever that is). I mean I'm all for DMD paying the bills, but this new batch of them constantly open up and cover half the friggin screen. . :wacko:

Is there any way to just keep them in the top bar without expanding??

Extra money in the off-season? I just got one featuring Pauly Walnuts so I'm kinda scared to complain.

They started yesterday.

Same here. The Denny's breakfast one.

Firefox?

Haven't seen a pop-up ad or banner ad forever.

Same here.

I have not seen one either. Are you talking about popping up a new window or a banner that extends itself downward (which should only happen if you mouse over)?

The one that extends downward. However, in either case I hadn't moused over the banners at the top.

I have not seen one either. Are you talking about popping up a new window or a banner that extends itself downward (which should only happen if you mouse over)?

If you mouse over them, but it is very annoying because it should be if you mouse over them for a second or more, not instantly. Bottom line - They suck and are an extreme annoyance.

Okay... that fn dell ad is popping up every time I reply to a post or jump to a different page. I purposely kept my mouse away from the top of the page and it still popped up. To make it worse, I have to close the ad before I can type anything.

Because I care about your souls I want to let you know that individuals who encourage pop ups go to purgatory for eternity upon their demise. Please repent.