[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Willie Parker for LT

Cnote187

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly you subscribe to the "if I don't like the answers, change the argument" philosophy. The question isn't whether the trade could be completed, it's whether it's vetoable. Or ludicrous. And the answer is NO on both counts.

Thank you, but he refuses to see that, He is a definite Newb, this is his first year playing, and he clearly doesn't understand. I said what you said like 3 pages back, he doesn't get it

Quite the opposite. If you're playing with a bunch of morans that know absolutely nothing about FF, there might be a reason to veto a trade so the league's integrity isn't compromised. If you're playing with reasonably intelligent adults who know football, trades should NEVER be vetoed unless there is collusion. Quite simple really.

I can all but guarantee....everything this tool thinks he knows about fantasy football he learned playing in yahoo public leagues, where any four people "voting against" a trade can have it overturned. people like this moron think an "ultra-competitive league" is one where every trade gets voted down, because him and all the other little pricks in their moms' basements automatically vote against every trade that doesn't involve them.

I can all but guarantee....everything this tool thinks he knows about fantasy football he learned playing in yahoo public leagues, where any four people "voting against" a trade can have it overturned. people like this moron think an "ultra-competitive league" is one where every trade gets voted down, because him and all the other little pricks in their moms' basements automatically vote against every trade that doesn't involve them.
My thoughts exactly, The only trades they probably make in his league are like wavier wire pickups

I would keep Fast Willie.The top RB's this season are not performing.He has a bad toe and you already have a great #1.LT does not even look close to the same player he was 2 years ago.

You are probably right, and you have successfully made me have second thoughts lol, Now I really don't know what to do

Picking Adrian with your 4th pick is one thing. TRADING your overall 40th pick for overall 1st pick is ridic.

After the season starts, draft position of a player is irrelevant, it's all about current performance and anticipated future performance. Last year Randy moss was usually a 4th round type player. Are you telling me it would not have been fair to trade him for a player drafted in the first round and maybe even a second round player as well such that each side was giving up players providing comparable stats simply because of where he was drafted.

Your logic is flawed at best, completely idiotic at worst.

Question is should the trade be vetoed for being unreasonable? Is it totally rediculous to offer , that's what you said. and nobody and I mean nobody agrees with you.

I told you that you sound silly, I think you have been playing fantasy FB for a year or soemthing

I agree with you, but disagree with use of the word "silly" here. I believe "ignorant" would have been more descriptive of the argument (or lack thereof).

I don't even need to see the bet.. AND ILL JUST SAY I ACCEPT. Cuz you ain't getting LT

You make no sense whatsoever.

Actually yes, very few trades happen in my league.

Did you get denied yet?

and yet you're still posting :wacko: