[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

Menudo

Megan looked ridiculously smokin'. I'm not into the weird Amy Winehouse vibe but what-the-hell-ever, who cares.

Allison is solid and if she gets eliminated, they may use the "save" on her... but may not since she's only 16 and will have a chance to "make it".

Scott's schtick is getting old, but he'll likely get at least one more week of the "sympathy vote".

Sarver has to go... he's totally outmatched by the rest of the field. And honestly, Lil Rounds was kind of "blah" tonight too.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much right where I stand.

They seemed to love Anoopdoggydog yet I thought he sucked. :wacko: I am almost certian that the young red head is the one that sang "Jesus Take the Wheel", and I thought she hit it out of the park with that one.

The little girl with the pink high-lights and the chick with the tatto are in danger but I would hate to see either of them go as I like them both a lot and just not for rackage.

Didn't Gokey sing "Jesus take the wheel"

Megan looked ridiculously smokin'. I'm not into the weird Amy Winehouse vibe but what-the-hell-ever, who cares.

and she had the flu....amazingly hawt chick.

Not sure who is headed off tonight, but I have a feeling its either Sarver, McIntyre, or Alexis Grace.

And I am liking Kris and Matt more and more each week...both were outstanding last night.

I have a feeling Adam's screechy schtick is going to get old very soon....same sound every week, and rocker-types just don't win this pop contest. If Daughtry can't finish in the top-2, Adam has no shot.

and she had the flu....amazingly hawt chick.

Not sure who is headed off tonight, but I have a feeling its either Sarver, McIntyre, or Alexis Grace.

And I am liking Kris and Matt more and more each week...both were outstanding last night.

I have a feeling Adam's screechy schtick is going to get old very soon....same sound every week, and rocker-types just don't win this pop contest. If Daughtry can't finish in the top-2, Adam has no shot.

Yeah Kris did well last night. Dark horse is not looking as dark anymore.

And uh, rocker types don't win? Did you watch last season? :wacko:

My wife hates, and I mean hates that Adam dude. For some reason, I think what he's doing is kind of cool. Sort of a Cure, NIN, Depeche Mode thing. The 80's are back, baby, and this guy gets it. Yeah he's flamin' like a four-alarm fire, but hey... whatever.

My wife hates, and I mean hates that Adam dude. For some reason, I think what he's doing is kind of cool. Sort of a Cure, NIN, Depeche Mode thing. The 80's are back, baby, and this guy gets it. Yeah he's flamin' like a four-alarm fire, but hey... whatever.

I think he's amazing vocally. But he freaks me out and he's hard to watch.

heard on the radio that there are rumors going around that the final 4 has been fixed somehow by the show producers. rumor is that adam, lil, danny, and alexis will be the final four. posting this now to see if this really will come true. if so, never trust anyone and move to canada.

blind dude or garth salver whatever should go tonight. neither have any kind of a remote shot to win this thing.

That final four wouldnt surprise me in the least...now if you said, Danny, Scott, Anoop & Duck Dance Girl then yeah I would believe the fix was in.

Wish they would have. Sarver deserved to go home more. He'll be the worst next week during MoTown week. I'll miss Alexis. She wasn't going to be #1 but she was better than several of the others.

Wish they would have. Sarver deserved to go home more. He'll be the worst next week during MoTown week. I'll miss Alexis. She wasn't going to be #1 but she was better than several of the others.

I was wrong...I said they wouldnt send Allison or Alexis home....I still think they made a mistake by sending her home and I think it was an even bigger mistake to base it off of her singing tonight...i mean seriously did anyone expect her to be better then last nite? Just from the emotion of looking at going home...a save should be based on what you feel they have to offer going forward from what they have brought to the table up til that point...I mean a bad week or a bad americas vote is what the save sounded like it was supposed to be for...now with all that said if they did save her that would leave 11 and 2 going home next week would take it to 9...so then who would have been the top 10?

I was surprised they sent her home, seems like as good an opportunity to use the save as they will get. thought she performed it much better than last night, and like keg said, the whole point is giving them a mulligan for an off week, due to song choice, arrangement, or whatever. alexis is a far better singer and more marketable than at least 4 or 5 of the people left, they should have kept her around.

I was surprised they sent her home, seems like as good an opportunity to use the save as they will get. thought she performed it much better than last night, and like keg said, the whole point is giving them a mulligan for an off week, due to song choice, arrangement, or whatever. alexis is a far better singer and more marketable than at least 4 or 5 of the people left, they should have kept her around.

maybe the bird(duck dancer) flu girl will be to sick to continue and they will bring her back :wacko:

Edited by keggerz

problem though if they had used the save on her. This was the week deciding on the top ten. That would leave 11 and make two need to go home next week - which one of those two would tour and who would not? They only have 3 girls left too.

I was wrong...I said they wouldnt send Allison or Alexis home....I still think they made a mistake by sending her home and I think it was an even bigger mistake to base it off of her singing tonight...i mean seriously did anyone expect her to be better then last nite? Just from the emotion of looking at going home...a save should be based on what you feel they have to offer going forward from what they have brought to the table up til that point...I mean a bad week or a bad americas vote is what the save sounded like it was supposed to be for...now with all that said if they did save her that would leave 11 and 2 going home next week would take it to 9...so then who would have been the top 10?

problem though if they had used the save on her. This was the week deciding on the top ten. That would leave 11 and make two need to go home next week - which one of those two would tour and who would not? They only have 3 girls left too.

:wacko:

Meh. Alexis wasn't gonna win it. She was good, but not good enough... like Simon said. They're saving their "save" for when Joe Public REALLY screws up.

She sure was hawt though.

Edited by tazinib1