[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Words with Friends Tournament

Hugh 0ne

Winners in bold:

2 Sheik Yerbuti

31 Egret

Not quite sure if I deserve a #2 seed. Egret dropped a 7 bomb on me that I may not be able to recover from. . . . 30 letters left in our game.

Czarina 419

T_Bone 255

The letters broke my way throughout the game, I got lucky. Who do I play next?

Excellent work Czar :clap: You busted out right at the gate and never looked back. Bad luck with tiles for me :lol:

Kpholmes is slow as molasses but looks like he's got me. If he can play more than once a day we may finish up at some point in early April.

Haha - sorry. I keep trying to play at work, but my students give me such a hard time over it.

If the bracket i'm looking at is standard and correct,( http://www.printyour...ngle-Seeded.gif ) the next round would look like this:

1/32 1 Dirty Sanchez vs 16 Czarina 16/17

9/24 9 Gopher vs 8/25 8 Avernus

4/29 vs 13/20

12/21 21 Puddy vs 5/28 28 rhippens

2/31 vs 15/18

10/23 10 rajncajn vs 7/26

3/30 3 Dug vs 14/19 19 Hugh One

11/22 11 i_am_swammi vs 6/27 27 Matt770

UPDATED

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

I'm going to score close to 400 and lose. Good game Egret. Whoever is scheduled to play him next should go ahead and get started. The rest of our game is just formality.

I just barely eeked by chief jay 362-355....definitely thought I was going to lose this one

good game. still learning the strategy. What was your last move? Was it the In / Is combo?

good game. still learning the strategy. What was your last move? Was it the In / Is combo?

Yeah, I thought I was going to lose by one after the extra pts I get for finishing but it also knocked 5 pts off of you on top of that...plus I was given 3 pts more than what I calculated anyways....

I don't see myself making it too far, I am pretty good at times with a bunch of slumps...luckily I used my comeback skills again to pull it out late....