Sign in to follow this  
buddahj

Happy Independence Day!

Have a safe & happy holiday.

:usa:

Happy 4th, everybody! Wife and I are currently at the hospital... It appears that we were meant to have a 4th of July baby (she's nine days overdue). This will be one of each (my daughter is 21 months), so we are pretty excited. :)

• Like 2

Happy 4th, everybody! Wife and I are currently at the hospital... It appears that we were meant to have a 4th of July baby (she's nine days overdue). This will be one of each (my daughter is 21 months), so we are pretty excited. :)

Congrats :clap:

Congrats

Man, that's awesome. Congrats!!

Congrats!

Congrats

You think about why we celebrate today, and you can't help but feel in awe of the men and woman who, against tremendous odds, decided to fight for their freedom.

That was the ultimate fight and declaration that they would do anything to be free.

You should name the baby Freedom, or Liberty, or maybe Second Amendment. Something patriotic.

Congrats! And happy 4th to all! Now let's all get drunk!!!

My wife (somewhat jokingly) wants to name him Payne. :lol:

Payne is better than Tarvaris. :unsure:

Congrats! :D

Edited by TimC

Happy Fourth of July to everybody and congrats to Mr. & Mrs Gopher!!! :tup::usa:

My wife (somewhat jokingly) wants to name him Payne. :lol:

As in Payne in the arse cause he's overdue? :lol:

Congrats Karl and thanks for being a trooper by completing a trade while in the delivery room. Now THATS commitment!!!

Oh yeah almost forgot, have a safe and happy 4th everyone. And please don't drink and drive.

:usa:

Edited by tazinib1