[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Praying to the monday night football Gods

NYpkBLUE22

Down by 30 (thanks for nothing, Jordan Howard and Russell Wilson).

I have Demaryius Thomas left to play. Really hoping the shoot outs against Kansas City continues so I can knock off this undefeated team and go 2-2 instead of 1-3.

Anyone else need a big Monday night game?

30 from Demaryius is going to be tough, but at least you get to watch and root.  That's always fun.

I have Kelce in one, facing Sanders.  I'm up by a lot though so not a big deal.

Up 40 in another, facing Sanders.  Should be OK there.

The one I'm really watching is one where I have Kelce and Anthony Hitchens (KC LB) against his Watkins and McManus.  

So rooting for lots of Kelce and no Sanders.

I need 55.6 points in a full PPR from Mahomes, Hunt and Lindsay

We get 5 points bonuses @ 300 yards passing and 100 yards rushing / receiving

So I need another big game from Mahomes as well as a big game from 1 of my 2 backs and I might be able to pull it off. 

The OJ Howard and Will Fuller injuries really hurt me

I'm rooting AGAINST Kareem Hunt tonight which isn

58 minutes ago, darin3 said:

30 from Demaryius is going to be tough, but at least you get to watch and root.  That's always fun.

The one I'm really watching is one where I have Kelce and Anthony Hitchens (KC LB) against his Watkins and McManus.  

I'm rooting AGAINST Kareem Hunt which isn't equally fun. I'm up 40 but who knows what can happen, right??

I have a 

13 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

I need just 40 yards from Kelce in one league.

In another, I'm up 70, but opponent has Mahomes and Hill.  I have Butker.  7PT TDs, so I'm definitely in the danger zone.  Need Butker to make all his kicks tonight.

I have a feeling that this might be the game that Mahomes comes back down to earth 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MrMomFister said:

I have a 

I have a feeling that this might be the game that Mahomes comes back down to earth 

I know a lot of MOM's out your way may disagree ...but no.  He'll tear it up! Well he'll do it in a good way at least.

1. I need 82 points.

3 guys left.  

Patrick Mahomes

Phillip Lindsay

Emmanuel Sanders

Basically, I need the game to be a shootout.  Need 300 yards from Mahomes and about 5 TDs.  Then need Sanders to get 100 yards a TD.  Lindsay needs to get me a TD.

I'm not asking much, right???!!!!!!

In one league I'm up 50ish points and my opponent still has Kelce, D Thomas & Lindsay left. It's ppr so I'm not feeling real confident. 

In other I have Mahomes and Kelce left down 27 points. My opponent has Hunt. Also ppr. 

In another I'm up 17 with the Chief's K left and he has Lindsay. Non ppr 

Lastly I'm up 77 points idp ppr and my opponent has Lindsay, Butker, J Houston, & V Miller. So this could get interesting if Miller and Houston go wild. 

57 minutes ago, buddahj said:

In one league I'm up 50ish points and my opponent still has Kelce, D Thomas & Lindsay left. It's ppr so I'm not feeling real confident. 

In other I have Mahomes and Kelce left down 27 points. My opponent has Hunt. Also ppr. 

In another I'm up 17 with the Chief's K left and he has Lindsay. Non ppr 

Lastly I'm up 77 points idp ppr and my opponent has Lindsay, Butker, J Houston, & V Miller. So this could get interesting if Miller and Houston go wild. 

Oh wait, don't forget the one where you're down 10 points with the deadly Domata Peko yet to go.

There, I just jinxed myself.  :lol: 

In our 34-year old TD only league, we are tied with the highest score ever after Sunday . . . ever.  We are also vying for HGOW.  

Average score = 35-40.  Tied at 60.

I have RFreeman & KC DST, he has Lindsay.

Good luck, everyone.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, darin3 said:

Figures.  Had little chance as it is, you didn't need to voodoo my guy on top of it.  Feel like all I do this year is manage injuries.