[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF - what do you need? Crappy Week 10 edition

darin3

Need some help on what y'all think I have Philip rivers and fitzmagic in standard league 1 QB start. With Dak and Bakers schedule coming up would you drop Fitz for either of those two or keep Fitzpatrick because of the schedule he has as well with NYG and SF coming up since TB defense is dreadful and Baker and Dak more gamescript dependent. 

17 hours ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Won one already, to claw back to .500.

Need Barkley to outscore Shepard by 14 in a PPR league.

Need 25 from Barkley in a non-ppr league.

That Shepard TD at the end was as back-breaker.  I can shovel dirt on that roster now.

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I'm shocked he didn't go for more. He started out strong and they went away from him.

Generally speaking, the 9ers contained him pretty well but he is not a guy to go away from because of his big play ability.

19 hours ago, darin3 said:

League 7 - My "big" league... up 10ish, opponent has Brieda and I have Warner and Collins (should be good, but would like to see big games from my IDPs!)

Looking for a big game out of Collins :pickle: 

Frickin' Breida, man!  

I was down a point when the Niners got the ball at the end of the game.  Needed ONE tackle from Collins.  He got it on that last completion.  :shocking:

Now just gotta survive stat corrections.  

Pretty dang good game between 2 horrible teams, better than what was supposed to be a great game between two good teams last Thursday with CAR-PIT.  If you forgot the records of the two teams, it was a very enjoyable football game, didn't seem like two teams with only 1-2 wins after more than half a season. 

5 minutes ago, Phat Rugby said:

Needed a big one from Odell. Got just enough to squeak out a win by .04. The fantasy gods were listening.

Nice, that breaks down to what? 1 passing yard?   Hope you don't have to worry about stat corrections. 

46 minutes ago, Def. said:

Nice, that breaks down to what? 1 passing yard?   Hope you don't have to worry about stat corrections. 

When we moved to fractional scoring this year we decided to keep it to one decimal digit, so the 50 passing yards=1 point became .1 pts per 5 yards. 

Local I'm in was 1 for 25 before we went to decimal, so .04 per yard.  Surprisingly enough,we've had a tie since switching and the closest win was by .02 though I couldn't tell you the break down on how that happened now. 

i needed breida to not score 28 pts in ppr...he had 22 and change at halftime....friggin miracle....i decided to check the score of the game sometime after 11 and noticed san fran only had a fg in the 2nd half...so i turned on the game to watch the giants drive...was hoping giants would turn the ball over....when they scored the td i was still so nervous...probably 1 catch for breida would have ended it