[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where are the rookie rankings?

Dcat

Sorry...  can't seem to find them in Rankings/Projections or Cheat Sheets.  There has been a rookie ranking page forever (not the current rookie analysis article).  Can't find it with the new format. Older format was better. More intuitive.

Edited by Dcat

In the creation of the new system, it was overlooked. It will be returned, but it doesn't happen quickly.

Here are the rookie rankings for 2019:

Quarterbacks Tm Bye
1 Kyler Murray ARI 12
2 Dwayne Haskins WAS 10
3 Daniel Jones NYG 11
4 Drew Lock DEN 10

Running Backs Tm Bye
1 Josh Jacobs OAK 6
2 David Montgomery CHI 6
3 Darrell Henderson LAR 9
4 Miles Sanders PHI 10
5 Devin Singletary BUF 6
6 Alexander Mattison MIN 12
7 Darwin Thompson KC 12
8 Damien Harris NE 10
9 Justice Hill BAL 8
10 Tony Pollard DAL 8
11 Qadree Ollison ATL 9
12 Ryquell Armstead JAC 10
13 Brian Hill ATL 9
14 Jordan Scarlett CAR 7
15 Rodney Anderson CIN 9
16 Damarea Crockett HOU 10
17 Benny Snell Jr. PIT 7
18 Dexter Williams GB 11
19 Trayveon Williams CIN 9
20 Bryce Love WAS 10

Tight Ends Tm Bye
1 T.J. Hockenson DET 5
2 Noah Fant DEN 10
3 Josh Oliver JAC 10
4 Jace Sternberger GB 11
5 Dawson Knox BUF 6
6 Irv Smith Jr. MIN 12
7 Kahale Warring HOU 10
8 Drew Sample CIN 9

Wideouts Tm Bye
1 Marquise Brown BAL 8
2 Deebo Samuel SF 4
3 D.K. Metcalf SEA 11
4 Jalen Hurd SF 4
5 Preston Williams MIA 5
6 Andy Isabella ARI 12
7 Parris Campbell IND 6
8 N'Keal Harry NE 10
9 Diontae Johnson PIT 7
10 Mecole Hardman KC 12
11 Terry McLaurin WAS 10
12 A.J. Brown TEN 11
13 Miles Boykin BAL 8
14 J.J. Arcega-Whiteside PHI 10
15 Keesean Johnson ARI 12
16 Hakeem Butler ARI 12
17 Hunter Renfrow OAK 6

• DMD locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
10 minutes ago, darin3 said:

N'Keal Harry is wayyy too low, IMO.

Depends on the setup perspective maybe.  Are the rankings for redraft leagues or something else?

Edited by Def.

Just now, darin3 said:

Either way - dynasty or redraft - Harry's ranking is too low... just my $0.02.

Dynasty ya, redraft...well Pats don't have the best record of actually using rookies so there's some justification there.  What's the best rookie receiver had in the BB era?  Maybe 40 catches and 500 yards or something like that?  Not saying I agree with the rankings as is, just that I don't find Harry's way low if for this year.  

Harry is one in particular that’s interesting. You could say he has been hyped, maybe too much, as the first round pick by NE. They don’t use rookies wr much but in fairness they don’t usually draft them early either. Harry hasn’t impressed too much so far while undrafted Jakobi Meyers has - and looked great in their week 1game.

I’ll follow both of course. Another concern of mine is can Brady continue to last 16 games? And he is throwing less than ever and the Pats have invested a lot in their reception-happy backfield anyway. And as for dynasty value, who is the QB next year? Brady? Sure?

Is there really a rookie RB worth taking a high round flyer on this season?  I've watched the first two episodes of Hard Knocks on HBO, and not only have they not shown any footage of Josh Jacobs, they haven't even talked about him.  Maybe that's their plan..??

Montgomery?  I read something the other day saying that he will serve the exact same role Jordan Howard did last season.  The starter, but the lesser of the two RBs splitting time with Cohen.  I had Jordan Howard last season and cursed myself EVERY SINGLE GAME after like week 3 cause my dumabass drafted Cohen as Howard's backup but dropped him going into week 3 cause he did nothing early in the season.  He subsequently turned himself into fantasy gold from like week 4 - end of the season.  I was stuck playing Howard as my RB1 cause my dumbass also drafted Leonard Fournette as my primary RB1. 

Thank god that year is over with!!! 

Edited by Shorttynaz

1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

Is there really a rookie RB worth taking a high round flyer on this season?  I've watched the first two episodes of Hard Knocks on HBO, and not only have they not shown any footage of Josh Jacobs, they haven't even talked about him.  Maybe that's their plan..??

Montgomery?  I read something the other day saying that he will serve the exact same role Jordan Howard did last season.  The starter, but the lesser of the two RBs splitting time with Cohen.  I had Jordan Howard last season and cursed myself EVERY SINGLE GAME after like week 3 cause my dumabass drafted Cohen as Howard's backup but dropped him going into week 3 cause he did nothing early in the season.  He subsequently turned himself into fantasy gold from like week 4 - end of the season.  I was stuck playing Howard as my RB1 cause my dumbass also drafted Leonard Fournette as my primary RB1. 

I'm not in love with any of the rookie running backs either. I do think Montgomery is the best of the bunch and Miles Sanders down the road. I think Jacobs will ultimately be a nice back, not great. 

19 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

There is no one of note to get in Jacobs' way this season.  Doug Martin?  Come on.  No.

Jacobs will be a solid RB2 in PPR formats this season.

• DMD unpinned this topic
36 minutes ago, Who Dey 4 Life said:

Is there a printable version of the updated rookie rankings?

I don't see a way to print, but was able to find it recently added (same info DMD posted above) in the draft kit area Doesn't appear to be, but at least they have them on a page under Player Rankings section of the draft kit now

http://thehuddle.com/2019/08/20/2019-fantasy-football-dynasty-rookie-rankings-2/

Not sure if there ever was a printable version, I saw that mostly in the cheat sheets and never needed rookie specific info much.