League_Champion

Lions vs Packers (MNF)

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

Same thing happened in the Jets-Cowboys game yesterday.  Refs practically gifted a TD on the Cowboys last drive.  7 consecutive penalties, 5 against the Jets and 2 against Dallas just for show (but the Jets penalties all gave Prescott another 1st down), all ticky-tack or flat out wrong and all were inconsistent with the rest of the way the game was called.  I think they said it was a 75 yard drive and 50 of them were net penalties.  I guess the Cowboys were supposed to win on a Nationally televised game? I have no idea who the fck the NFL thinks it is fooling.  It's flagrant.  It's obvious.  And it's always the same teams.  Come on.  Dallas, Steelers, Pats, Packers have had the Zebra's edge for some time now.

Well how 'bout them Cowboys?  Hope ex-Governor Fat Bastard gave his Master "Glory Hole Jerry" a good BJ in his MetLife suite during the game.  But I digress.

No doubt. I can't believe that people aren't more outraged at what's been happening this season. It's blatant and obvious. 

(the really bad word)ING horrible officiating screwed us again. Beyond bad make same stupid bogus call twice. That guy should be fired.

6 hours ago, Dcat said:

Same thing happened in the Jets-Cowboys game yesterday.  Refs practically gifted a TD on the Cowboys last drive.  7 consecutive penalties, 5 against the Jets and 2 against Dallas just for show (but the Jets penalties all gave Prescott another 1st down), all ticky-tack or flat out wrong and all were inconsistent with the rest of the way the game was called.  I think they said it was a 75 yard drive and 50 of them were net penalties.  I guess the Cowboys were supposed to win on a Nationally televised game? I have no idea who the fck the NFL thinks it is fooling.  It's flagrant.  It's obvious.  And it's always the same teams.  Come on.  Dallas, Steelers, Pats, Packers have had the Zebra's edge for some time now.

Well how 'bout them Cowboys?  Hope ex-Governor Fat Bastard gave his Master "Glory Hole Jerry" a good BJ in his MetLife suite during the game.  But I digress.

Out of interest I did go back and watch the end of that game.  I don't agree with you that it was fixed, it looked like more activist refereeing.  There was a case to be made for pass interference on all of them.  A little ticky tacky but the Jets were there slightly early on all of them.  And the 2 penalties on Dallas gave them a 1st and 27 or something, not probably what you'd do if you were fixing the game.  Also on the 2 pt conversion there was a Dback hanging on the intended receiver which definitely could have been called but wasn't.  The ball may not have been considered catchable however.  I think this is just more ticky tack refereeing personally, I hear what you're saying, it's ridiculous to have 7 penalties on one drive and virtually every play but I don't think it was fixed. 

Edited by purplemonster