[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am thinking tonight's draft may be . . .

Ramhock

10 minutes ago, Big John said:

Like with Rodgers they draft a QB early so they can train him until his time comes out

Not sure Rodgers is the type to do that...he did learn how not to train his replacement from Favre

1 minute ago, Def. said:

Not sure Rodgers is the type to do that...he did learn how not to train his replacement from Favre

If I remember right, when Rodgers was a rookie, he walked up to Favre and introduced himself by saying hi old man.

9 hours ago, Wolverines Fan said:

If I remember right, when Rodgers was a rookie, he walked up to Favre and introduced himself by saying hi old man.

And then what?

13 hours ago, Big John said:

Like with Rodgers they draft a QB early so they can train him until his time comes out

Really strange that they'd trade up for a QB with Rodgers under contract for the next few years. It's not like Love is some highly touted can't miss prospect. This pick does nothing to help the current team win anything, it's just strange when they have so many needs. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

It's insane. Rodgers should demand a trade and hold out.

There's 3-4 teams that really gave no qb. What about CAR?

Carolina signed Teddy Bridgewater for over 20 mill a year. They have their QB.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

It's insane. Rodgers should demand a trade and hold out.

There's 3-4 teams that really gave no qb. What about CAR?

If he demands a trade, the same people will be calling him a diva and call out that Green Bay did the same thing with him 15 years ago. 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Favre/Rodgers was a whole different deal. Favre was threatening retirement every year. They HAD to draft Rodgers. 

Yes I agree that was a different situation from my recollection.  Rodgers was considered the real deal and Favre was waffling on retirement.  This one is definitely more speculative