[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady is a classless, selfish basturd

Squeegiebo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beating Cleveland 35-7 and he throws the deep ball for a 44 yard TD.  He has no class and obviously only cares about padding his stats.

:D

594157[/snapback]

Good Point Squeeg, may I call you squeeg?

But Brady can throw deep even if the score is 300 - 0.

I defended Manning's right to do so and I will defend Brady's.

But I appreciate your point. The only problem is, the people that need to get it, won't.

Simply put, this is the NFL and if Cleveland & Cincy can combine for the 2nd most points in a game in NFL HISTORY, then by God on any given Sunday, anything could happen and no lead is safe.

Play your game boy's and if your opponent doesn't like it then they can take their balls, or their lack-there-of, and go the He11 home.

I wonder how many nfl players(if any) play Fantasy football and if playing(not for money) is any kind of violation of rules or considered gambling?

594883[/snapback]

LMAO at the mental image of Ray Lewis, Jeremy Shockey, and Keyshawn plugging in their lineups, but stating every week that this is for "entertainment purposes only", with the pot being 10,000 "points"/

:D:D

As for the Manning/Brady thing, people tend to construct images of what they beleive some athletes/celebrities are "really like" that have nothhing to do with reality. Most of the time not based in fact.

That's the way it's been since the very first celebrity was born.

To this day I'm sure a majority of Americans would prefer to have a few beers with Bush rather than Kerry, regardless of the reality that you would be in your favourite watering hole ordering pitchers of beer while Bush sucked down a cranberry and soda.....

I don't know why, but Peyton rubs me the wrong way, and I think of Brady as a class act....

I don't know why, but Peyton rubs me the wrong way, and I think of Brady as a class act....

595354[/snapback]

That is the crazy Frenchness coming out.

Real Americans know that Peyton is the class act, and Brady the irritating one who gives people the creeps.

Why do you hate America?

What really bothers me is that McNab TD pass to Westbrook with like 1:52 left in the first half. Total overkill. The Iggles were already up 28-0. Truly classless but you are right, not as classless as Brady - but only because we expect so little from Philadelphia.

:D

People. 3rd and 22 is a passing play.  :D

595404[/snapback]

And so is 1st & 10 if the defense is giving you that option. The objective is to win. And to win, no matter what else is involved, you do have to score the most points.

So if you can score, score.

If you can get a TD don't settle for a FG.

Score, Score, Score.

Then when the game is in hand if you want to sit your stars sit them, but then let your scrubs try to...

Score, score, score.

Thank you. Sheesh.

These Manning lovers need something to hold onto while telling themselves and the world that it's not all about Peyton's stats this year. :D

596153[/snapback]

:D This has nothing to do with the Manning lovers. This is about the hypocrisy of the Manning haters.

But Tom Brady really is a classless, selfish basturd. B)

these guys are pros, not your kid getting his *** kicked in little league. everytime they get on the field they should only care about scoring the best way for that particular situation. I dont give a shiznit if theyre up by 100. you dont want them to score anymore? tell your POS D to earn their Millions.

596171[/snapback]

Yeah, I imagine that if Manning didn't throw at least 30 TDs this year, people here would be complaining that his stats don't justify his $34 mil signing bonus. :D

Yeah, this is pro football not PeeWee. If Clevelands defense is on the field then and the score is 89-0 in the fourth quarter then bombs away. If Cleveland is defensing the run then it's a must to throw regardless of the score.

Seriously, if Brady was calling his own plays most of the time and this started to happen a little more often then it might not be so farfetched as the thread started out in my book.

Separate Fantasy From Real Football...it's not like BCS points are coming into play here.

LMAO at the mental image of Ray Lewis, Jeremy Shockey, and Keyshawn plugging in their lineups, but stating every week that this is for "entertainment purposes only", with the pot being 10,000 "points"/

:D  :D

595354[/snapback]

Fantasy is the only way any of these guys will see the superbowl this year.