[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #19

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job, Squeegie.  Although Mr. Squeegie looks like he's been exposed to asbestos :D

785248[/snapback]

dont you mean ASSbestos?

Actually, in post #38...Puddy backed out of guessing Squeeg and guessed someone else...and then really backed out of it by guessing Menudo later on...

785170[/snapback]

Hey! When did guessing someone later on disqualify you as thread champion. I don't have much Bear, I need this...

Of course my plan of guessing every Huddler throughout the thread helps my chances.

So, you gonna let Mr. Squeegie read this?

The  :D says good job Squeegie.

785246[/snapback]

:D

785247[/snapback]

Yeah . . . uh . . . about my comment about the scrote burn chin pimples. I guess those could be regular pimples. :D

Isn't it amazing what a bear can do for a woman?...every girl should have one!

785261[/snapback]

Straight...I'd propose a law that every girl walks around with a bear, but some bitter lesbian would probably argue against it.

For the record let me play Hankk for a moment, the hair down in the wedding shot--much better than the college age bouff.

785225[/snapback]

Better is a relative term.

Can't really tell a lot in the wedding photo.

But, that shift that you are wearing in #4 is dreadful. Floral patters are so ho hum. What's up with the lace around the collar? If it wasn't for the birthday type decorations, I'd say that you are a schoolmarm at a costume party.

You can't go wrong with black dress.

I really can't see much of them, but from what I can, those shoes are ghastly. Hiking boots maybe? What's wrong with some simple black pumps?

And don't even get me started about the hair. Shave it all off and start over honey.

You're still far and shoulders above your old man, though.

Edit to add:  now you know my name, my address, and what I look like.  :D  :D

785273[/snapback]

actually, the name and address have since been discarded ( I think cause I moved )...you're back to being another anonymous user name...

Yeah . . . uh . . . about my comment about the scrote burn chin pimples. I guess those could be regular pimples.  :D

785260[/snapback]

This is the point in the conversation that I came in...read this post...spit up all over myself...continued on..LOL!!!!