[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #19

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squeegie, I still think you are a bitter fat lesbian. That guy is so obviously flaming, ya'll must have just married, because both of you were to afraid to come out of the closet to your parents. No wonder wonder, you didn't think Terri's parents knew her wishes, when you go to such lengths to hide yours from your parents. :D

hmmm...since we are all in a wedding type mood here...

Finally got skins final picture working...

skins in all his bald glory...

785268[/snapback]

Look at that holy shuckse muslim looking grin. Skins is thinking, wow I've finally found someone dumb enough to give me some sober. :D

Congrats to you, Squeege, for having the nads (in your case ovaries) to be a MH! Definitely a classic thread!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D

785280[/snapback]

:D Here here!!!

How come he took your name instaed of the other way around? :D

:D Here here!!!

How come he took your name instaed of the other way around? :D

785372[/snapback]

:D Actually, we each kept our own names. :D

And RR - I would say you owe me the 2005 membership fee, if I hadn't already submitted my photos to ABWF before you made the offer. :D

Props to Squeeg, for have the nads to be the one of the wimmens to step up. :D

well, see, i thought it was here in my desk drawer.  i'll look when i get home..

785316[/snapback]

Don't pull that chit with me. Produce the photo, or be as respected around here as OIA, uglytuna, and moneymakers, you welching Kate Middleton. :D:D

:D Actually, we each kept our own names.  :D

And RR - I would say you owe me the 2005 membership fee, if I hadn't already submitted my photos to ABWF before you made the offer.  :D

785402[/snapback]

So if RR wasn't aware that you had submitted pics already, wouldn't contract law dictate that his offer still stands and consideration was given.

Whomper, what does Article 3 have to say :D

So if RR wasn't aware that you had submitted pics already, wouldn't contract law dictate that his offer still stands and consideration was given.

785442[/snapback]

You're suggesting that I could have accepted his offer before he made it? :D

Squeegie, I still think you are a bitter fat lesbian.  That guy is so obviously flaming, ya'll must have just married, because both of you were to afraid to come out of the closet to your parents.  No wonder wonder, you didn't think Terri's parents knew her wishes, when you go to such lengths to hide yours from your parents. :D

785325[/snapback]

Isn't the mean name-calling supposed to stop after the MH has revealed her identity? :D

:D

785442[/snapback]

Glad you asked Puddy because this gives Article 3 a chance to shine and bask in all of its splendor.Since RR made the offer it showed his intent therefore Squeegies prior knowledge of having already submitted her photos to a Bear with furniture is unequivocably inconsiquential.(Article 3 didnt help me probably horribly mispell the last 2 words)

yeah, that looks about right.  total Megan Fox, in other words.  with a pointy head.

785321[/snapback]

Now, now, girls, lets not rain on Squeegie's parade. That is not a pointy head, its me in need of a haircut, and that is a primordial ridge of bone running the length of my skull. It has multiple uses, mostly as a weapon of mass destruction.

Edited by skins

:D Actually, we each kept our own names.  :D

And RR - I would say you owe me the 2005 membership fee, if I hadn't already submitted my photos to ABWF before you made the offer.  :D

785402[/snapback]

A welcher, I am not. Did I say that? :D Makes no diff, but I need a memory jog. If I said it, it don't matter when you submitted to ABWF, I will pay. I mean that! Is there a thread where I said that? Let me know...I'm Serious!