[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #19

Unless the MH underwent a sex change, I don't think this is possible.

785065[/snapback]

In pics 1 and 2 you've got a partial of someone on the left. Our left not bear's left.

Edit: a :D wouldn't be caught in a photo with either of these people.

Edited by Brewer

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a hint for ya'll...

The MH has been in all 4 pics...

And, while I like to think of myself as clever, and can be at times (although the 2nd pic of me in MH #18 is what I generally look like during my FF drafts)...the 'Hey Nineteen' reference was just referring to this MH's number...nothing more, nothing less...

785059[/snapback]

been in all 4 pics, huh? i guess which of atomic's options that leaves us with...if this MH had a theme song, it would be lou reed's 'take a walk on the wild side'

Hmmmm, so I know this guy/girl/homo, huh?

What team is it? I've been busy working today. :mad:

Either way, after seeing pic #4, it'd be a toss-up between the bear and the chick. Now, if you put the dress on the bear, I'd be picking lint out my mouth for a week.

Here's a hint for ya'll...

The MH has been in all 4 pics...

And, while I like to think of myself as clever, and can be at times (although the 2nd pic of me in MH #18 is what I generally look like during my FF drafts)...the 'Hey Nineteen' reference was just referring to this MH's number...nothing more, nothing less...

785059[/snapback]

Hmm, very interesting.

Well, the fourth pic only has one person in it, from what I can see.

So would that mean that in the first pic it's merely the shoulder and hair of the MH?

And furthermore, in the 2nd pic that it's the little kidlet? Or a$$ and hair of the chick in white on the left?

But what's up with the momo in pics 1-3... looks the same. But nowhere to be found in #4.

I am thoroughly confused.

Unless the MH underwent a sex change, I don't think this is possible.

785065[/snapback]

Pic 1 - MH is wearing a purple sweater and is on the, er...with back to the camera

Pic 2 - MH is wearing a white outfit on the, er...on the side with what looks to be TP hanging off said white outfit...

Pic 3 - MH is holding on to new spouse...

Pic 4 - MH is the only person in the pic...

Pic 1 - MH is wearing a purple sweater and is on the, er...with back to the camera

Pic 2 - MH is wearing a white outfit on the, er...on the side with what looks to be TP hanging off said white outfit...

Pic 3 - MH is holding on to new spouse...

Pic 4 - MH is the only person in the pic...

785077[/snapback]

So, are you saying that this MH is a woman?

Hmmmm, so I know this guy/girl/homo, huh?

What team is it?  I've been busy working today. :mad:

Either way, after seeing pic #4, it'd be a toss-up between the bear and the chick.  Now, if you put the dress on the bear, I'd be picking lint out my mouth for a week.

785073[/snapback]

:D

This MH is neither bitter nor fat. I'm confused. That last picture looks really old.

This doesn't fit my image either Squeege or Steelbunz, and yet it must be one of them.

785089[/snapback]

Actually, you may not have denied being the MH. "neither bitter or fat." "looks really old." Hmmmmmm. :D

Alright Bear, we have it.  Time to post the final pic.  You know... the one of her in a bikini, sprawled out on the TransAm...

785096[/snapback]

Oh please, please, please. After stripping down from her elf suit. That's like 5 of 7 fantasies fulfilled in one take.

Come on out, Squeegie. :D

Edited by TimC