[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bizzaro Huddler Part Deux

whomper

Same rules as part one. For the next 3 posts in this thread you need to post as if you were the person that you are paired up with. I still have some other pairings in mind so part 3 may come up soon if this round goes off well.

TBone65

Alexgaddis

NSab

Dr Sacrebleu

Brewer

Superballa

Ursa

H8Tank

Skylive5

Seminoles

ChuckB

Marauders

BigFnDave

Thews

Rajn

SteelBunz

I like Soup

Big Country

Grits n Shins

Caveman Nick

Twiley

Irish

Loaf

Broncos05

Edited by whomper

I wish Sky would stop making fun of my French heritage.

Frère Jacques, Frère Jacques, Dormez-vous, dormez-vous, Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines, Ding dang dong, Ding dang dong.

I love wearing my Beret. I wear it proudly!

Edited by NSab

Drinking is such a waste of time. It borders on moronic and immature. Let me drink this horrible crap until I can't even walk, talk, think straight and am drooling all over myself. All drunks might as well just be retards at birth. Have a freakin pepsi and enjoy life just the same and if you can't and need alcohol to have fun you're pathetic.

:D

In order to be the best Bizzaro Huddler, you should make a post that most resembles your Bizzaro Huddler's posts.

I need a bigger box...PM that is...either that or find a way to stop Blitz from stalking me.

*ACHOO!!!* Dammit, did it again! :giggle:

:giggle:...:giggle:...:giggle:...

Coffee break...beer break....lunch break.....cocktail hour break...dinner break...how DID we get anything done again? :D

And...more cowbell dammit! :D And I can never hear 'Mississippi Queen' and 'Sweet Home Alabama' enough times in one day. :D

Edited by SteelBunz

Coffee break...beer break....lunch break.....cocktail hour break...dinner break...how DID we get anything done again? :D

And...more cowbell dammit! :D And I can never hear 'Mississippi Queen' and 'Sweet Home Alabama' enough times in one day. :D

Hey, you! shut up ya women. back in my day when a lady got out of line we'd burn her at the stake for witchcraft......hey where did my digital camera go...

This weekend's cage cleaning started poorly as well and we were really up against the bird poo and other mess they had made. Our first cage was a doozy of a mess ... a real cat fight back and forth. Twice during the course of the scrubbing Cameron (my Grey) got freaked out by one cleaning implement or another and flew off the cage! ... and both times she landed on the floor with a loud thump! The first time it was in the middle of cleaning the catch tray, the second time was when we were trying to get the crap piles off the floor!!. Her third time she got spooked he actually managed to land gracefully, but wouldnt you know that she had another poo locked and loaded, and let loose on the freshly cleaned floor. Little bugger!

She did manage to get her next one on the newspaper, though...

Right as we were about to finish, the weirdest thing happened. She had had dumped 6 loads of fresh bird poo since we started, anad was winding up for number 7. Birds go very frequently! She does her little dance and winds up to let fire, and she slipped off her perch! It was the darndest thing you ever saw, a bird taking a tumble off a perch in a mass of feathers and racing her own expulsion down to the floor. Even with clipped wings, tbirds can usually flutter to the floor, but greys are notoriously clumsy, and this was a clumsy fall. Fortunately she did manage to land okay, and just missed landing in a fresh wet pile.

Needless to say the other birds went ballastic and also fell off their perches.

So now we go finish and put her back in safely. Unfortunately we could not keep it clean for more than 15 minutes, and the endless cycle of cleaning bird mess began again..

The cleaning lasted 2 hours and 20 minutes and was a heck of a battle. Cameron had a heck of a time dealing with all that was going on around her, but after having a nice relaxing peanut for a treat and a few minutes on her dad's shoulder, she was a happy little parrot!