[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For you pranksters out there

Jackass

:wacko:

A man has died after an eel that was inserted into his rectum gnawed away at his bowels, causing agonising injuries which were eventually fatal.

The 59-year-old man, a chef, was reportedly taken to a Sichuan hospital complaining of abdominal pain, dehydration and a great deal of anal bleeding. He was soon diagnosed as being in a severe state of shock.

Doctors were mystified as to the cause, and obtained permission from his family to undertake an exploratory laparotomy. Cutting open his innards, they discovered a 50cm long Asian swamp eel lodged in his rectum.

Though dead, the eel had apparently already wrought havoc on his innards, biting its way through his intestines prior to dying. Internal bleeding and infection rapidly set in.

He was reported to have eaten a lot of eel the previous day, but otherwise doctors had no idea how the creature had got there. His condition quickly worsened.

He lingered for 10 days in intensive care but eventually succumbed to the injuries and sepsis.

The likely cause was eventually established - he had apparently been drinking with friends, and had passed out. His friends had decided it would be amusing to insert a live eel into his anus whilst he was comatose.

Police have reportedly begun an investigation.

The likely cause was eventually established - he had apparently been drinking with friends, and had passed out. His friends had decided it would be amusing to insert a live eel into his anus whilst he was comatose.

the old live-asian-swamp-eel-up-the-ass prank. man, that one never gets old.

.................. so glad i didn't take a nap at lunch.

it's ok, after i left the house today, i looked for the eel i usually take with me, and i realized i left it in the pocket of my other pants!

the old live-asian-swamp-eel-up-the-ass prank. man, that one never gets old.

:wacko: Oh and I am gonna call BS on this story. Its seems highly unlikely to me

If the man had not been drinking excessively he would still be alive.

The evils of alcohol

You're telling me that you've been so drunk that you wouldn't have noticed a bunch of guys anally raping you with an eel???

I call BS on this, too.

Edited by buddahj

also if his "buddies" didn't stick a live carnivore up his ass. I suppose we can debate which is the more proximate cause...

You'd think people would learn... you either tape or wire the mouth shut before sticking an nimal into one's rectum. Once you do that it is a pretty hillarious joke.

You'd think people would learn... you either tape or wire the mouth shut before sticking an nimal into one's rectum. Once you do that it is a pretty hillarious joke.

or put the ass end in first -- added hilarity when the prankee goes to extricate the critter! tie its tail in a knot if you're worried about it being able to wriggle out. f'n amateurs :wacko:

I once had an Asian swamp eel lodged in my rectum. Once.

So, that's what they call it when you do it in a rice paddie with a vietnamese boy

:wacko:

A man has died after an eel that was inserted into his rectum gnawed away at his bowels, causing agonising injuries which were eventually fatal.

The 59-year-old man, a chef, was reportedly taken to a Sichuan hospital complaining of abdominal pain, dehydration and a great deal of anal bleeding.

Perch?

or put the ass end in first -- added hilarity when the prankee goes to extricate the critter! tie its tail in a knot if you're worried about it being able to wriggle out. f'n amateurs :wacko:

it just goes to prove, once again, that when live asian eels are outlawed, only outlaws will have live asian eels.