[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Santa brought me an iPhone

Big F'n Dave

If you have kids, get Voice Changer Plus. Great fun!

Bump is a great tool for adding contacts. You just bump your phone with another IPhone and all the contact info is transferred from one phone to the other.

Words with Friends, if you like Scrabble. You can play vs. random opponents or friends that have the app on their phones.

+1 on Pandora and Angry Birds.

FlyCast is a cool radio app. They have a lot of different stations, but I only use it to stream WFAN.

Does anyone know if all this stuff applies to the Ipod touch? I am sort of in Ipod hell right now with trying to get old music from old ipods to the new touch. Now my daughter doesn't want all my stuff and my wife doesn't want hers to have what my daughters has and well, I am in ipod hell.

Oh wait, this is about the iphone, back to you iphone stuff.

Does anyone know if all this stuff applies to the Ipod touch? I am sort of in Ipod hell right now with trying to get old music from old ipods to the new touch. Now my daughter doesn't want all my stuff and my wife doesn't want hers to have what my daughters has and well, I am in ipod hell.

Oh wait, this is about the iphone, back to you iphone stuff.

The way I understand to correct all this (if you use windows) is to create a different windows login profile for each person, which will then translate to itunes having a different profile, then you can each keep your own stuff separate for your individual ipods.

Worth a shot anyway.

• 11 months later...

ESPNScorecenter

Netflix

Crackle - free movie & tv streaming

Cardstar - gets rid of all your membership & loyalty cards

Gasbuddy - find cheap gas near you

Dropbox

Audible

NPR news

Urbanspoon

Foodspotting