[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taco Poll

Hugh 0ne

Nuke's Real Taco Poll  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best Tacos?

• Taco Bell
    • Jack in the Box
    • Taco Cabana
    • Dos Perros
    • Puddy

The best Taco around these here parts, if you're talking traditional, beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, salsa, is a little place called La Parilla, IMO.

I'm not a huge fan of fish tacos, but there is a little place on the Marietta Square that makes a pretty good one. THe restaurant's name escapes me, but it is two doors down from Shillings.

Gotta say Frontera Fresco. Rick Bayless has a couple of these around Chicagoland, striclty mexican street fair type of food and the best taco's I have ever had. A little more pricey than Taco Bell but they shouldnt even be put in the same sentence. And you can drink beer. SCORE!

Definitely none of the above. Around here, the best tacos come from some kind of establishment on wheels. Best I've ever had though were in Baha: fish tacos done on a discada.

ETA: For fairness sake, I can't speak to Dos Perros' tacos so my comments are limited to those I have tried.

Edited by Seattle LawDawg

The best Taco around these here parts, if you're talking traditional, beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, salsa, is a little place called La Parilla, IMO.

I'm not a huge fan of fish tacos, but there is a little place on the Marietta Square that makes a pretty good one. THe restaurant's name escapes me, but it is two doors down from Shillings.

Not sure if I ever ordered tacos, but Nuevo Laredo was my favorite Mexican place in the atl.

Not sure if I ever ordered tacos, but Nuevo Laredo was my favorite Mexican place in the atl.

I don't get into that neck of the woods too often. Think I ate there once about 5 to 7 years ago, it was good from what I recall.

We had a Taco Bell restaurant only a few feet from where I work. It shut down. I miss those Nachos supreme and gorditas.

But now my favorite Mexican restaurant has opened an express location nearby instead. It isn't as good as the full restaurant but it is very good.

Fiesta Mexicana in Rochester. The best Chimichangas.

Haven't tried Dos Peros but I assume they're worlds better than anything else in the poll.

My favorite fast food taco at the moment is the Macho Taco from Del Taco. Hits the spot quite nicely.

Also there's a place not too far from here called Chido Burrito that makes an excellent fish taco. Your choice of fried or grilled fish, a little shredded cabbage, cilantro, sour cream, salsa. Simple and perfect.

Gotta say Frontera Fresco. Rick Bayless has a couple of these around Chicagoland, striclty mexican street fair type of food and the best taco's I have ever had. A little more pricey than Taco Bell but they shouldnt even be put in the same sentence. And you can drink beer. SCORE!

Good info right here . . .