[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mc Nabb on Madden Cover!

Flyeaglesfly

What, you think after losing three NFC Championship games and then the Superbowl that a video game 'curse' can really annoy these guys?

Come on, that's like putting a hex on the Bills or Vikings. They just picked someone who's already cursed.

Personally I would have put Ed Reed on the cover. Maybe I a little (a lot) biased, but I can see why they wouldn't put a non-playoff team, defensive player on the cover when a D player from that same team was on the year before.

I'll buy my first copy of Madden this year, mainly because I have no choice.

actually.... i cant find warner on madden anywhere, but I swear he was on the cover.... here's what I found....

2000-madden

2001-eddie george

2002-culpepper

2003-faulk

2004-vick

2005-ray-ray

2006-mcnabb

actually.... i cant find warner on madden anywhere, but I swear he was on the cover.... here's what I found....

2000-madden

2001-eddie george

2002-culpepper

2003-faulk

2004-vick

2005-ray-ray

2006-mcnabb

788547[/snapback]

There might be a little racisim going on here with EA. They could easily put Brady or Peyton on the cover this year. But no it is Mcnabb. So it's not the guy who lead his team to a superbowl win or the guy that won the mvp of the entire league. It's the guy who couldn't get it done in the end.