[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm off to my Draft

loaf

Clean some house! With the sixth pick out of 10, I don't think Manning would be a horrible pick. Indiana has an even easier schedule against pass defenses this year and Manning will post some hugh points for you. And you should be able to get a pretty decent RB on the way back around (if it is a serpentine draft) with the depth at the position.

Good luck loaf! :D

I really wasn't looking to make this a Rate my team post but since you asked. 12 Teams performance scoring with the 6th pick.

Priest Holmes - passed on Edge. Had him last Season and Peyton threw every time they got down to the one...

Rudi Johnson

Andre Johnson - third round. they were all gone. Walker, Harrison...took him over Horn and Wayne

Marc Bulger 4th round. seemed like a good time. Passing TDs = 6 points

DeShaun Foster

Ashley Lelie

Lee Evans

LJ Smith

David Carr

Troy Williamson

Mewelde Moore

Courtney Anderson

Brandon Jacobs

Michael Jenkins

LaBrandon Toefield

Reggie Brown

Matt Jones

David Akers

Nate Kaeding

Atlanta

Kansas City

We start yer basic:

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 WR/RB

1 TE

1 K

1 D/ST

Edited by loaf

me too. I don't expect that to be the norm. This isn't the exact draft order as the Ks and Ds are thrown into the bottom but I drafted them earlier than where you see them.

Edited by loaf

I really wasn't looking to make this a Rate my team post but since you asked. 12 Teams performance scoring with the 6th pick.

Priest Holmes

Rudi Johnson

Andre Johnson

Marc Bulger

DeShaun Foster 

Ashley Lelie 

Lee Evans

LJ Smith

David Carr 

Troy Williamson

Mewelde Moore 

Courtney Anderson

Brandon Jacobs

Michael Jenkins

LaBrandon Toefield

Reggie Brown

Matt Jones

David Akers

Nate Kaeding

Atlanta

Kansas City

We start yer basic:

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 WR/RB

1 TE

1 K

1 D/ST

914296[/snapback]

Receiving corps and TE are not stellar to say the least, esp. considering you have to start 3. Really gotta hope Lelie can be more consistent than what he's been, or someone like Jenkins can be a legit no. 1.

Starting RB and QB are solid and that triumverate of Priest, Rudi and Bulger should be good enough for a bunch of wins on their own.

yeah, I knew the receiving corp would take a hit by waiting till the third for my first and then taking Bulger in the 4th but thought that the RBs would carry me...

Matt Jones.  Well, it was a late round flyer.  As you probably know, your season will depend on how your #2 receivers pan out.  doesn't look to shabby though.

914325[/snapback]

Yes, Matt Jones was my 21st Round pick (out of 21 Rounds)...

I like your team Loaf. You will need one of your rb3's to step up but I think that will probably be the case with the rest of the teams in your league. Overall, you look very solid and should be a contender..