[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Observations from Bears vs. Dolphins

Goopster24

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, what I saw last night was that the Bears qb's need a LOT of work.  Grossman's long pass to Mushi would have been challenged and overturned.

917698[/snapback]

:D I watched the replay on my DVR slo-mo and he was in bounds. Left foot inside the pylon and the right foot inbounds at the .5 yardline. The challenge would have gone for naught.

I think they did well. Orton & Bradley were the standouts on the 'O', granted Orton was against the 3rd string, looked good & confident, 'cept for the INT. Decent %'age and yardage. 'O' line looked very good. The 'D' was decent, Urlacher looked healthy and eager. 400+ yards from the 'O' is remarkable, even against the Fins.

All in all, I am satisfied. They made some good off season moves and showed well on MNF.

RE: Feely ... ah well, at least the guy gets to bang Heather Mitts at the end of the day.

The cast of Chambers, Booker, Boston and McMichael might make either Feeley or Frerotte not look that bad.  If all are healthy, that's some pretty potent receivers.

Show me a nickel corner in the league, (besides Deion) who can stay with David Boston.   :D

917981[/snapback]

Uh, Deion IN HIS PRIME couldn't stay with Boston. Boston is HUGH. Deion was/is a puss.

Edited by darin3

I just watched the play again in slow motion.  He was out by a mile.  Never even close to getting the left foot in.  It was inside the pylon, but out of bounds.  The right foot did go out at the half yard line though.

918488[/snapback]

His foot was in. Case closed. :jeeze:

homer glasses :D

918514[/snapback]

Nah.....not really, but I respect the :D ! :D You be cool Capt'n! :D

Hell, all the local newsies saw it as a completion! :D

Brandon lives about a mile from here. I was actually hoping to get him so I could tell him I had him on a team.

917331[/snapback]

That is the saddest thing I have seen written in a long while. I would love to see him laugh at you when you say that to him. :D

I thought I would try and stomach the game just because.....but I couldn't do it. I checked in during the 3rd quarter, watched for a minute, then turned to a Cheers rerun on TV Land. Watching the Bears and Dolphins sort their scrubs from starters was more than I could take. Can we just get to the regular season, PLEASE?

:D  I watched the replay on my DVR slo-mo and he was in bounds.  Left foot inside the pylon and the right foot inbounds at the .5 yardline.  The challenge would have gone for naught.

I think they did well.  Orton & Bradley were the standouts on the 'O', granted Orton was against the 3rd string, looked good & confident, 'cept for the INT.  Decent %'age and yardage. 'O' line looked very good. The 'D' was decent, Urlacher looked healthy and eager. 400+ yards from the 'O' is remarkable, even against the Fins.

All in all, I am satisfied.  They made some good off season moves and showed well on MNF.

918478[/snapback]

I was impressed. They looked good for an early pre-season game. Whether they can keep up progress is debatable but looked good.

His foot was in.  Case closed. :jeeze:

918508[/snapback]

Bears exhibit an offense

Chemistry, results already start to show for Turner's attack

By K.C. Johnson

Tribune staff reporter

August 9, 2005, 9:11 PM CDT

In the din of a victorious Bears locker room late Monday in Canton, Ohio, the message behind Muhsin Muhammad's words could be heard clearly.

While describing his big-time catch for a 34-yard gain from Rex Grossman, the Pro Bowl receiver pantomimed how he believed he had dragged his feet inside the pylon for a score.

"Already I'm getting robbed for touchdowns," said Muhammad, last year's league leader with 16 while playing for Carolina.

you cannot be robbed of a TD you did not actually score. . .

920421[/snapback]

CH.... :D ....you're gettin' outvoted! Give it up! To many 'homer eyes'! I saw his foot hit the pylon. Td no td it was a valid catch.

I like your input! Let's leave it at that.

Have a scotch on me and we'll argue when it's important!

Nosdrovia, bro! :D

Glad I wasn't the only one who saw the incomplete catch by Muhammed!  Not that it mattered...but Muhammed was acting like he did something on the sidelines LOL...wait till the film at 11 Muhammed!!

917437[/snapback]

I agree that Mushin never got the left foot in on that long catch.. but whatever.

917678[/snapback]

I'm not the only one who saw it.