[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What NFL team do you hate?

Nappy Dugout

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be a fan of Cowher and the Steelers but Menudo made me recognize how annoying their fans are and now I want to see them to fail miserably.  Ugly Tuna certainly made me root against the Patriots but I must admit I miss having him around here.

1178796[/snapback]

I don't have anything personal against the Steelers, but I agree that Manure is a complete waste of a human life. Hopefully he'll get hit by a bus tonight and someone in need of a kidney transplant will be saved.

Nobody here in particular made me dislike the Patriots but Boston sports fans, in general, have become more and more like Yankees fans over the past couple years.

Edited by Bill Swerski

I used to be a fan of Cowher and the Steelers but Menudo made me recognize how annoying their fans are and now I want to see them to fail miserably.  Ugly Tuna certainly made me root against the Patriots but I must admit I miss having him around here.

1178796[/snapback]

:D:D:D

A poetic response may be needed here.

Menudo is a good guy. He is just a hugh homer.I have no problem with that. I hated The Steelers for as long as I can remember due to the superbowl victories over my beloved boys. Last year the Steeler bandwagon was full..This year its somewhat quiet. The Colts fans are pretty tame considering they as of right now look like the team to beat. I never need an excuse to hate The Eagles/ Giants/ or Redskins. The Jets fans are kinda like watching Charlie Brown..Just once you wouldve like to see Lucy not pull the ball away from Charlie Brown when he went to kick it..But she always did.

I don't have anything personal against the Steelers, but I agree that Manure is a complete waste of a human life.  Hopefully he'll get hit by a bus tonight and someone in need of a kidney transplant will be saved.

1178813[/snapback]

Wow. You are all class Swerski, all class.

Menudo is a good guy. He is just a hugh homer.I have no problem with that. I hated The Steelers for as long as I can remember due to the superbowl victories over my beloved boys. Last year the Steeler bandwagon was full..This year its somewhat quiet. The Colts fans are pretty tame considering they as of right now look like the team to beat. I never need an excuse to hate The Eagles/ Giants/ or Redskins. The Jets fans are kinda like watching Charlie Brown..Just once you wouldve like to see Lucy not pull the ball away from Charlie Brown when he went to kick it..But she always did.

1178828[/snapback]

I'm switching my vote to Whomper.

Wow, I didn't realize that the obnoxious, poem-writing little twat was so popular here.  :D

:D

1178834[/snapback]

Trust me, Rovers and I get along just fine. It is all in fun with pretty much everyone, except you.

Wow, I didn't realize that the obnoxious, poem-writing little twat was so popular here.   :D

:D

1178834[/snapback]

Unfortunately, you guys are making this guy think he is right. I honestly, have never attacked anyone personally on here. I am a Steelers homer, no doubt, but it gets a bit exaggerated now, and people just pile on, which is fine. I can take it. However, I have never had someone write the kind of things that Swerski has. It is unbelievable how people can be. I truly love this place, and I can't say enough that most of my rants are in good fun, and I truly enjoy the arguments, etc.. I really am sorry if I annoyed anyone to the point of hoping I get hit by a bus....

This place actually helped me through a tough time this past year, more than I could ever express, but, I must admit, some of the personal attck statements, some even in PM's from a few Huddlers, make me wonder if it is worth it sometimes.

Edited by Menudo

Unfortunately, you guys are making this guy think he is right.  I honestly, have never attacked anyone personally on here.  I am a Steelers homer, no doubt, but it gets a bit exaggerated now, and people just pile on, which is fine.  I can take it.  However, I have never had someone write the kind of things that Swerski has.  It is unbelievable how people can be.  I truly love this place, and I can't say enough that most of my rants are in good fun, and I truly enjoy the arguments, etc..  I really am sorry if I annoyed anyone to the point of hoping I get hit by a bus....

1178847[/snapback]

Send in the doc....we got a leaper here.

Wow.  You are all class Swerski, all class.

Unfortunately, you guys are making this guy think he is right. I honestly, have never attacked anyone personally on here. I am a Steelers homer, no doubt, but it gets a bit exaggerated now, and people just pile on, which is fine. I can take it. However, I have never had someone write the kind of things that Swerski has. It is unbelievable how people can be. I truly love this place, and I can't say enough that most of my rants are in good fun, and I truly enjoy the arguments, etc.. I really am sorry if I annoyed anyone to the point of hoping I get hit by a bus....

This place actually helped me through a tough time this past year, more than I could ever express, but, I must admit, some of the personal attck statements, some even in PM's from a few Huddlers, make me wonder if it is worth it sometimes.

1178841[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that and I agree with you.

Me-the Raiders. I used to be a fan when I lived out there but saw some of their players revel when causing injuries. Anything to win(not excellence) is their credo. George Atkinson punching Lynn Swann with a fist through his helmet helped too and Jack Tatum the assassin.

Edited by Randall

I don't have anything personal against the Steelers, but I agree that Manure is a complete waste of a human life.  Hopefully he'll get hit by a bus tonight and someone in need of a kidney transplant will be saved.

Nobody here in particular made me dislike the Patriots but Boston sports fans, in general, have become more and more like Yankees fans over the past couple years.

1178813[/snapback]

Thats a little harsh don't you think? :D Menudo is just a good fan. Maybe annoying sometimes due to homerism, but what true fan is not from time to time?